Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do girls seem to find it o.k. to be a bitch?

georgym

I don't know if this is a new trend, or if girls are using the term lightly, but i've just noticed the word being thrown around fairly loosely as of late.

Im wondering what consequences this will have on the male species, and if we should be on our guard, take it in stride, or HEAD FOR THE HILLS :eek:

well to be honest with you...it's just who i am ........i mean when i first meet someone that's the way i rub off to them.....but once they get to know me that's a different story......

i guess you could say that i do it to keep a guard up at all times.....never show your weakness .......

melanie

...perhaps you should ask the authority on this matter...

Sassa

...no matter what gender, the wrong attitude is completely unattractive and despicable....it is a trend for the past few years and it seriously annoys the shit out of me...but be warned, if i engage in activity with one in person, odds are i will school the bitch...taking away not only her attitude but her pride and respect as well...

Originally posted by gmccookny

I don't know if this is a new trend, or if girls are using the term lightly, but i've just noticed the word being thrown around fairly loosely as of late.

Im wondering what consequences this will have on the male species, and if we should be on our guard, take it in stride, or HEAD FOR THE HILLS :eek:

I think there are different terms of being a bitch.... I will be the first to admit it.... Maybe, the term has changed over the years as far as it's conotation......

It'a any woman's right to project herself however she feels approiate, just like a guy can be a stud, or an asshole...... It's catch 22.....

Being a bitch IMO is a very good thing & isn't something insulting but a good trait for a woman to possess...yea so there are some raging psychotic bitches running around but aside from those few...most "bitches" are normal sweet women with a lot on their mind who aren't hesitant to voice their opinion & women who are driven & know what they want & are aggressive & getting it :)

Originally posted by snatch69

Originally posted by phatman

hey phatman! i am trying to get a picture on my sig. too like this, but i can't figure out how to do it!! could you please help a sister out?

]

looks like you got the link to the image wrong...it has to be exactly right...if you cant cut and paste it from your browser, type it in manually...otherwise, the html is correct...good luck...

Sassa

...no matter what gender, the wrong attitude is completely unattractive and despicable....it is a trend for the past few years and it seriously annoys the shit out of me...but be warned, if i engage in activity with one in person, odds are i will school the bitch...taking away not only her attitude but her pride and respect as well...

dunno if this posted twice. phatman, i'm trying to post a similar pic for my sig, and it's not working! could you help a sister out?

thank you!!!

looks like you got the link to the image wrong...it has to be exactly right...if you cant cut and paste it from your browser, type it in manually...otherwise, the html is correct...good luck...

hi again. thanks for the reply. i'm a complete idiot here, so could you possibly walk me thru? like, what exactly do i type, etc. could you like write yours out or something to explain to me what i have to do to get pics on?

sorry to bother you, but again, i'm an idiot w/ this stuff!

hi again. thanks for the reply. i'm a complete idiot here, so could you possibly walk me thru? like, what exactly do i type, etc. could you like write yours out or something to explain to me what i have to do to get pics on?

Take this: a>

remove the: http://www.eminem.jpg

put something like this in instead: http://www.eminem.com/images/galleryphotos/new_1.jpg

this is what you'll see: new_1.jpg

some girls are bitches because they've been hurt quite a few times in the past, and feel they need a high guard around them at all times...

some girls are just spiteful and want to piss people off.

some girls are pms'ing or having a bad day.

regardless, being a bitch shows a bit of strength in my opinion...better to be a bitch and have everyone hate you, than being a coward and having everyone walk all over you.

Please use PM's for this. We're seriously straying off the "bitch" topic ;)

So i understand what a lot of you are saying, that there are different types of bitches. But what i don't like is how some girls will be a "bitch" to get their way.

Like phatman said, "...one can be direct and aggressive without being a bitch/asshole...rudeness has replaced politeness in a sickening way...".

I've just encountered with some girls that, when they don't get what they want, they get real bitchy until they get their way.

a puzzled smurf :confused:

Originally posted by sassa

regardless, being a bitch shows a bit of strength in my opinion...better to be a bitch and have everyone hate you, than being a coward and having everyone walk all over you.

But can't a girl be assertive, show strength and character without being bitchy?

Once again, like phatman said, it's ok to want to take charge of a situation and not get walked over, but one can do it in a tactful manner

edited part: this isn't some personal vendetta of mine, just something ive been noticing about society ;)

Originally posted by ou812

Take this: a>

remove the: http://www.eminem.jpg

put something like this in instead: http://www.eminem.com/images/galleryphotos/new_1.jpg

this is what you'll see: new_1.jpg

okay, so i know by this point you want to kill me, well i want to kill myself at this point! when i put in the text you told me to in my sig box under profiles, all that comes up is the actual text, not the picture. am i putting the link in the wrong box in my edit profile? do i need to put at the beg. and end, or the %7Boption%7D??? img not working!!!!

again, much thanks, and feel free to send me hate mail!! :)

Originally posted by sassa

better to be a bitch than to be an asshole who never gets none and says so every chance he gets....

...i would have expected something better from you...but either way...i thank you for the supporting evidence...it wasnt so much a compliment or insult...simply a fact that even you have admitted...nice to see you would take it to that level...

Originally posted by sassabeing a bitch shows a bit of strength in my opinion...better to be a bitch and have everyone hate you, than being a coward and having everyone walk all over you.

well...we disagree again...i think most "bitches" are truly weak...their attitude is developed in response to insecurities and lack of self confidence...again i will reiterate that being direct and aggressive can be accomplished without attitude and everyone hating you...there are other options than the ones you have listed above...people just dont search those out...being a bitch is more of a cop-out to me than anything else...

in your case, i would love to hear why you are a bitch...many times you blame it "work" or a "rough day"...i have my own opinions but think you will take them the wrong way...besides the truth should come from you...

Originally posted by gmccookny

I've just encountered with some girls that, when they don't get what they want, they get real bitchy until they get their way.

..that's just plain immaturity...guy or girl...i dont have the underlying cause...it does seem that more women have validated their attitude these days with it being fashionable or associated, incorrectly, to strength and getting what they want...sorry but that's bullshit...i have experienced enough women in my lifetime to know there's a huge difference between assertiveness and attitude...the attitude brings disrespect and should be left curbside...then again my friend, i am an old man...perhaps the world has changed and i havent accepted it...nor ever will...:(

...i would have expected something better from you...but either way...i thank you for the supporting evidence...it wasnt so much a compliment or insult...simply a fact that even you have admitted...nice to see you would take it to that level...

well...we disagree again...i think most "bitches" are truly weak...their attitude is developed in response to insecurities and lack of self confidence...again i will reiterate that being direct and aggressive can be accomplished without attitude and everyone hating you...there are other options than the ones you have listed above...people just dont search those out...being a bitch is more of a cop-out to me than anything else...

in your case, i would love to hear why you are a bitch...many times you blame it "work" or a "rough day"...i have my own opinions but think you will take them the wrong way...besides the truth should come from you...

Yes... we need answers. Why are you such a bitch? I mean, not every work day is rough, surely you have had one good day lately?

And you are so right on the money phatman, women can be strong without being bitches.