Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do girls seem to find it o.k. to be a bitch?

georgym

bitch shields are just that... shields.

i guess when a girl is approached a lot she will put on a shield over time, simply to weed out the betas (that bail) and keep the alphas (that persist and don´t let themself throw off from the shield). NO girl i ever met with a bitch shield was *really* a bitch when i got to know her better. so i see it just as a way to filter out losers...

Originally posted by tastey

bitch shields are just that... shields.

i guess when a girl is approached a lot she will put on a shield over time, simply to weed out the betas (that bail) and keep the alphas (that persist and don´t let themself throw off from the shield). NO girl i ever met with a bitch shield was *really* a bitch when i got to know her better. so i see it just as a way to filter out losers...

this i can agree with.

to the rest of the confused boys who are wondering "why" i'm a bitch....why do you even care?

Guest gabo

I find that I just dont respect a pushy or controlling person... whether its a girl or a guy.

I like to surround myself with people that dont need to be bitches to get the job done or get what they want from somebody.

Originally posted by sassa

some girls are bitches because they've been hurt quite a few times in the past, and feel they need a high guard around them at all times...

That's exactly my case right now. The girl I'm with now was never treated right, and from what she tells me, she doesn't even know how to love anymore.

Regardless, I've still tried to be understanding with her, although my patience is starting to run on fumes. Hopefully things will work out and she'll realize I'm not like all the other guys that fucked her over.

....why do you even care?

...dont mistake cusiosity for concern...if anyone should be concerned it should be yourself...take a look at how you attempt to degrade and insult people on this board...try to root out the reasoning of how you find entertainment in belittling others...if i were you, i would shudder at such thoughts...but i can almost guarantee you will try to deflect or redirect this back to me with some trite textbook snapback...as my friend mr. phunk said...standard issue indeed...

Originally posted by phatman

...dont mistake cusiosity for concern...if anyone should be concerned it should be yourself...take a look at how you attempt to degrade and insult people on this board...try to root out the reasoning of how you find entertainment in belittling others...if i were you, i would shudder at such thoughts...but i can almost guarantee you will try to deflect or redirect this back to me with some trite textbook snapback...as my friend mr. phunk said...standard issue indeed...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phatman

actually, the reasoning is pretty simple really.....................

Attention1.jpg

WRONG :rolleyes:

it's really amazing how you people take this shit personally...

see, it´s the same as with me. most girls here are initally hostile towards me and my ethics and methods as they tend to associate me with some guy that has "played" them in the past. same with you, you are a substitute for a "bitch" that hurt them before in their past.

understand this and you can easily overlook these kind of posts.

Originally posted by tastey

see, it´s the same as with me. most girls here are initally hostile towards me and my ethics and methods as they tend to associate me with some guy that has "played" them in the past. same with you, you are a substitute for a "bitch" that hurt them before in their past.

understand this and you can easily overlook these kind of posts.

danke, herr freud...