Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Miami all Progressive?

matik

Im not hate'n at all. But I just moved here and everything is progressive. Almost all the djs that Miami brings in are prog house/trance(at least what I see). How bout a little variety...

Green Velvet, John Acquaviva, Carola, Dave Clarke, Josh Wink, Adam Beyer, Cristian Varela, Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, just to name a few. What does everybody else think?

If you are looking for something different then check out the Living Room south Beach this Weds. The party is called "GREED".

I'll be spinning a lot of Minimal tech and tech house during the course of the night. If you're into Tyrant kinda sounds then this is for you. IM me if you want to be put on the list.

Aquabooty over the past year have brought dj from all over the place all over the house tip. Miguel Migs, Derrick Carter, Ron Trent, Mark Grant, Osunlade, King Britt, Jeno, Dixon, Harvey From London, Three, Grumpy, Chang, Rasoul, Mauricio Aviles do I need to continue. Not one of these guys are on the progressive tip. Follow Aquabooty, we won't steer you wrong. Currently every Saturday at LOLA with deep house affecinatos DHM. Oct 26th is Naked Music with Migs and Moulton Studio's Jay J. This will be an afternoon event 4pm-10pm. Soulful, deep n sexy house music.

Its out there, you just have to know where.

Originally posted by matik

Im not hate'n at all. But I just moved here and everything is progressive. Almost all the djs that Miami brings in are prog house/trance(at least what I see). How bout a little variety...

Green Velvet, John Acquaviva, Carola, Dave Clarke, Josh Wink, Adam Beyer, Cristian Varela, Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, just to name a few. What does everybody else think?

Hey Matik,

If a bit of techno is what you're looking for (like the names you've listed above), you should check out Ongaku @ Red, every Friday night. I play a chunky set of techno...you can get details here.

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

if you'd like further info, you can PM me.

take care,

Stryke