Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foam Pit Parties?

julie0403

But I thought. . . :confused:

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2002: FINAL FOAM FANTASY 2002

Admission: $15 before 11 p.m. ($10 for members) | $20 after 11 p.m. ($15 for members)

Music styles at this event: progressive, upfront house, drum ‘n’ bass, hard-dance/NRG

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This is it for 2002. Indulge in your foam fantasies now, or wait until next summer....

DEEP DISH || www.deepdish.com | www.yoshitoshi.com | DC ||

DYLAN || Outbreak | Cylon | Invaders | UK ||

BARON || Commercial Suicide | L-Plates | Advanced | UK ||

JOHN TAB || www.buzzlife.com | DC ||

STAMINA w/ MC LEGACY || Remix Renegades | Oneman1! Prods | R-N-R Records | Baltimore ||

| outside in the foam on the patio — UM-EDMC patio takeover |

K-YUN || StoneFinger | K-Yun.com | EDMC | DC ||

RICKY RICARDO || Syndrome Industries | EDMC | Baltimore ||

NATURE || Stainless | The Battery | EDMC| DC ||

DJ om || Da Core Crew | EDMC | DC ||

Originally posted by hotcheme

what are foam parties like? i am planning on coming down for DD this month. Are they nasty and dirty?

If I had the choice of being in the foam or getting bit by some west nile...I would definitely choose the west nile.....that foam is bacteria heaven......

Lots of groping, eating out, bumping and grinding go on at the Baha Beach Club, DJ frequently asks to see girls nipples, as they're being rubbed with foam.

They use an anti bacterial foam at Baha, it stings your eyes a bit if you get in it, but hopefully it kills everyones nasties :tongue:

Your shoes get soaked, because as the foam disappears, it turns to water, and yes you do get a film on your clothes as the night wears on... Better to wear real short skirt, and top, foam feels GREAT on your bare legs & bare crotch :laugh:

However it's fun, and I'm dying to find others in the area...

Originally posted by hotcheme

hmmm - i don't like that at all. maybe i should pass on DD and stay in town for howells.....

well the massive groping goes on INSIDE the foam..just dont go in the foam.

actually the foam is in the patio, the door from the main room to the patio is closed that night, so you have to go through the front room to get to the back, youll see some people in foam, but for the most part if you stick to front or back room, youll just encounter people that are totally soaked, bit its not like they pump the foam to the whole club aand everyplace is full of foam so there is groping everrwhere...

Originally posted by julie0403

Lots of groping, eating out, bumping and grinding go on at the Baha Beach Club, DJ frequently asks to see girls nipples, as they're being rubbed with foam.

... Better to wear real short skirt, and top, foam feels GREAT on your bare legs & bare crotch :laugh:

However it's fun, and I'm dying to find others in the area...

These are the kind of people CP needs more of. I agree it is better to wear a real short skirt and top, preferably white.....tell us some more, or even better do you have any pictures?:D

i went to the foam party for danny howells, it was ok i guess, i wont ever goto one again, cause i really dont want to be sticky and wet the whole night, it made it hard to dance on the main floor cause everyone who was out in the foam came back in then made the floor wet... it was a good experience, cause i had a short lil hot asian girl with me, but other then that i probably wont go in the foam again.

Originally posted by julie0403

Of course it's better to wear white tops (with NO bra)... and white leather mini skirt, with no panties! Isn't that what all the fun is about?

I usually go out partying with a bunch of swingers :3some: from www.altplayground.net (which is local to MD, DC, and VA)

Picture? Yeah I've got those too...

moneydressf.gif

Swingers, ummm that's a little too deep for me.......but talk to Vixenfoxxy she's all into that stuff. Lets see a pic of you and one of your outfits though:whip2: