Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who should be A.L. MVP?

georgym

I know who should get it in the N.L. (werd is BOND :cool:.), but what about the A.L?

We got Soriano:

G ---AB --R ---H ---2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS AVG

144 644 120 193 47 2 38 95 19 145 40 12 .329 .556 .885 .300

Tejada:

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS AVG

150 617 102 191 29 0 31 121 35 78 6 2 .355 .507 .863 .310

Giambi:

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS OBP SLG

146 524 110 162 31 1 37 113 107 105 2 2 .435 .584

And, of course A.Rod:

G ---AB --R ---H - 2B- 3B -HR RBI BB SO SB CS OBP SLG

150 587 117 179 25 2 -55 134 75 111 9 4 .390 .635

OPS AVG

1.025 .305

:confused:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Soriano.

Arod is the man, everyone knows that. Where is Texas, no where. MVP = Most Valuable Player, I dont care if you hit 100 Home Runs, your not Valuable if your team is in the shitter.

i agree with your comment. if your team goes no where then u dont deserve the MVP award

Originally posted by fkornre

i agree with your comment. if your team goes no where then u dont deserve the MVP award

Thank You, and as for as Tejada goes, great player, huge suprise, I dont think hes the MVP though. Look at Soriano, his stats are better. As far as the Yankees being store bought, definetely a Mets fan comment, if your team had that revenue you wouldnt say nothing, his players make him better, still, his players have nothing to do with him when hes at the plate.

Soriano MVP.

AL--> Soriano

NL--> Bonds

this of course is excluding pitchers. including pitchers (and there is alot of debate if pitchers should be included in the MVP voting)

AL--> Zito

NL-->Schilling & Johnson

A's wouldt be no where w/o Zito. And unless someone can beat Schilling & Johnson in the playoffs the D'backs are repeating.

Sux that A-Rod's team is so bad or else he would get it hands down. But I think the winner is gonna be Soriano. This kid has been doing the unthinkable this year, and can be the first 2nd baseman to hit 40hrs(w/ one more home run) and steal 40 bases. With those numbers he will just slide by Tejada in votes.

In any case its gonna be close whoever the winner is.

Originally posted by vicman

AL--> Soriano

NL--> Bonds

this of course is excluding pitchers. including pitchers (and there is alot of debate if pitchers should be included in the MVP voting)

AL--> Zito

NL-->Schilling & Johnson

A's wouldt be no where w/o Zito. And unless someone can beat Schilling & Johnson in the playoffs the D'backs are repeating.

Zito huh?

Martinez in a heartbeat.......no one wants to give it to him because he's the best pitcher in the league and he should win every year. He is having such a better year than Zito.

Oh, and as for mikeyd thinking I'm a Mets fan.....WRONG

Red Sox:(

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Zito huh?

Martinez in a heartbeat.......no one wants to give it to him because he's the best pitcher in the league and he should win every year. He is having such a better year than Zito.

Oh, and as for mikeyd thinking I'm a Mets fan.....WRONG

Red Sox:(

The only thing I cant decide on in life is which I hate worse...A Met fan or a Red Sox fan....;):cool: