Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Mikeydny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

georgeacasta2

again funny....

lets review the facts

1)your sister is a skeezer.

2)your calling me gay? take a life at your wife doood, dj niko puts together prettier train wrecks on the patio at space.

3)i got a gorgeous girlfriend chief.

so keep making your pictures, get your homo friends to post smilies, and ill keep herbing you till u drop it, simple task.......

Originally posted by mikeydny

again funny....

lets review the facts

2)your calling me gay? take a life at your wife doood, dj niko puts together prettier train wrecks on the patio at space.

so keep making your pictures, get your homo friends to post smilies, and ill keep herbing you till u drop it, simple task.......

Look asshole....I have not fucked with you...in fact I actually defended your stupid ass......I thought you were much cooler than what you actually are!!!! Your a little piece of nonsense that no one really gives a shit about!!! I still remember when you joined this board...we were all friendly and nice to you and this is pay back.....dude you need to fuckin grow up!!!

btw.....don't answer back to me saying that Lee started it...because he didn't.......he's just a joker on the board and you are just this little punk with a chip on your shoulder!

Get over it.........or don't involve me in your bullshit!!!!

... take a life at your wife doood, dj niko puts together prettier train wrecks on the patio at space........

This is the reason I'm rarely posting these days.

What the FUCK was that all about???? Lee's girlfriend is, not only, one of the NICEST people you'll ever meet but she's also smart, witty and beautiful. Why on earth would you drag her into this. If your girlfriend is anywhere near as shallow as you are than I'm sure her looks don't help her ONE FUCKING BIT. Be a fucking man and keep your comments to the people they're aimed at. Don't go targeting family and friend who are uninvolved a la "grade schooler". My opinion of you has taken a 180 since the other night. :( I don't expect you to give a shit but.....whatever......

again funny....

lets review the facts

HEY, MIKEY

attachment.php?s=&postid=1036302

what a twat .. nothing better to do than to stir up drama .. save that shit for your momma boy!

excuse me? ya u can go fuck yourself with the rest of them....

whoa whoa whoa..... this is just all for shits n giggles mikey ...arent you taking this internet thing a little tooooo seriously buddy ??:D :D just chill , sit down n have a drink ith your little buddy there ..:D:laugh:

n/m koky i wont even say anything 2 ya dude, u got a problem w/me, get nuts cuz i couldnt give a fuck...

as far as the other characters, crying about drama to big old admin.dave last week, constantly talkin shit...im done with youz, i couldnt give a fuck if any of you shitheads and your trainwrecks fell off the earth, so that ignore feature u told us about mr.mod will be put into effect......peace