Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fall...ing Down

themoo

What are you going to do this fall? Are you going to take time to recover from the summer? Are you going to get yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend so you can avoid the single nightlife? Are you going to hang up your clubbing shoes?

Let me tell you something about NJGUIDO.com. We are not going to take recovery time. We are not going to skip clubs to go out for dinner. We are not going to hang up our clubbing shoes. There are people out there that feel NJGUIDO.com lived for the summer, but as you will see, the summer was only the heat to warm us up. I want you to know that I never!!!never!!!never!!! miss a weekend, did you think that with 8 million hits per month(web hits) I would just leave my camera home and let down all our loyal visitors? NJGUIDO.com is going everywhere this fall and winter. We are going to tear up the club scene. So even if you do fall down this fall, know that we won't. If you decide to stay home, know that we didn't. If you decide to give up the club scene, know that we are not fall.......ing down.

Fall - There Are No excuses. Party Like A Rockstar

~Moo

www.njguido.com

Originally posted by stardo

I love men that ride bike:kiss2:

boyfriend? girlfriend? who the hell has time for that? :mad2: see you all at Deko and Bunka on saturday!!

btw...has anyone been to san genarro yet? i swear as you walk through the crowd all you keep thinking is "didn't i see him/her at Temps?"

Originally posted by dogekid

boyfriend? girlfriend? who the hell has time for that? :mad2: see you all at Deko and Bunka on saturday!!

btw...has anyone been to san genarro yet? i swear as you walk through the crowd all you keep thinking is "didn't i see him/her at Temps?"

Seems like you dont:(

I went to the San Gan last sat I wish I saw a tempts crowd there.

I was not impressed. Im looking forward to the 18th ave fest in brooklyn!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

This thread just got better!!!!!!!!!!

Can they be stand up wheelies on the highway, 60+?????

Please Please Please???????

Sure........standup wheelies:

pics4.49.jpg

Barhop wheelies:

pics4.47.jpg

Stoppies:

pics4.62.jpg

Lotsa burnouts:

pics4.66.jpg

Maybe i'll even bring a friend along for the ride:

ac.htm25.jpg

:D

Seems like you dont:(

I went to the San Gan last sat I wish I saw a tempts crowd there.

I was not impressed. Im looking forward to the 18th ave fest in brooklyn!!!!!

The highlight of my night at the san gan was when i was getting trashed at an outside table the restuarant setup. I blacked out my front teeth with chocolate and started asking guys to kiss me and them I would smile. Tee hee

The highlight of my night at the san gan was when i was getting trashed at an outside table the restuarant setup. I blacked out my front teeth with chocolate and started asking guys to kiss me and them I would smile. Tee hee

i ate entirely too much shit there last night. and in the wrong order. started w/ cannolis and tirroni. moved on to a couple zepollis and then had my sausage and peppers sandwich. all good though, that hour and half in the gym will just have to turn into 2 hours today.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

What about the new and improved R-1????????

The old one was a wheelie monster.......

Need opinions for the spring......

Test rides at the dealer do em no justice......

I won't that the R1 has a high degree of sex appeal

03R1_13.jpg

But I just need to have the GSXR-1000........King of the Hill baby