Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bondage.

sassa

I have hardly any experience in this area, but I'm dying to try it some more!

One of my ultimate fantasies is to be tied up w/black silk scarves to the posters of a bed, blindfolded; completely defenseless. And then have my man ravage me, running feathers and ice cubes all over my body, sucking on my pussy, sticking his cock in my face, and then fucking me every which way, until neither of us can take any more!

Originally posted by tastyt

One of my ultimate fantasies is to be tied up w/black silk scarves to the posters of a bed, blindfolded; completely defenseless. And then have my man ravage me, running feathers and ice cubes all over my body, sucking on my pussy, sticking his cock in my face, and then fucking me every which way, until neither of us can take any more!

:jawdrop:

hmmm, i am amazed. not the fantasy that is kinda throwing me off but... your man does not know about that fantasy of yours?

Ahh mine too, except slightly morphed.

I wouldn't really care what i was tied up with as long as it doesn't scratch or burn me.

I don't have a pussy, but i guess it works both ways :)

I wouldn't want any cocks in my face biglaugha.gif

Maybe one day smilies7.gif

Originally posted by tastey

hmmm, i am amazed. not the fantasy that is kinda throwing me off but... your man does not know about that fantasy of yours?

We may have broached the subject, I'm not sure. I did ask him to tie me up once, but it wasn't really a good time, lol.

Besides, neither of us has a four-poster bed. :unhappy:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by starcapone

Bondage seems like a form of submission. Being submissive is .. can't put a word to it - enjoyable, unless it's to the point where it's degrading & non-sexual. For example getting my mouth fucked happens to be one of my fav. submissive acts.:whip2:

omg! I was thinking about this the other day!! not just getting a blowjob but fucking a girls mouth. its so hot. I cum so hard and fast when I doing that.

We may have broached the subject, I'm not sure. I did ask him to tie me up once, but it wasn't really a good time, lol.

Besides, neither of us has a four-poster bed. :unhappy:

see, perfect example on why guys like me get laid so easy. MISCOMMUNICATION in relationships, unspoken fantasies that lack FULFILLMENT.

it´s your ultimate fantasy... why not work on making it reality?

i have an interesting idea for you to try. next time you´re together, bring two sheets of paper. you take one and he takes one, then you tell him to write his top 3 sexual fantasies on it, and you write yours on your sheet. then you exchange sheets. no words spoken, change the subject. and now you both have a very delicious secret and tension between you, cause you can bet he will want to fulfill your fantasies (he just didn´t know what your fantasies were after all), and i guess you will want to fulfill his, but you´ll never know WHEN and WHAT fantasies he´s going to fulfill :)! sounds like fun, doesn´t it?

i do it in all my realtionships with girls (that last longer than ONS ;) )

That's a good idea Tastey. We've done something similar, but when the time comes we always seem to forget about the list!

then take the first step and really "design" one of his fantasies for him.

if he doesn´t get the hint and does it for you too, by all means... leave him... lol

You know, there's bondage and there's BONDAGE. Now, a couple ex g/f and I liked to throw light bondage just for fun and something different. We did tie me down and blindfold thing. The real Vanillia stuff.

BUT, there was this one girl that was heavy into. Her motto was sticks and stones hurt me but whips and chain excite me. This girl wanted to be tie up ( and I mean up), she had a "bondage" table where you tied down and stuff. And then she liked to use hot candle wax. All I have to say is hot wax and a penis is NOT a good idea no matter how drunk one is.