Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami pics

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by pluryou

I don't see it. ¿???? Maybe ya'll were naked and they wouldn't let you post it. What kind of crazy people are you? LOL :tongue:

hmm... that's odd! I can see it and I know Cookiegirl was able to view it.

Anyhow - here is the url if it still doesn't work for you:

http://my.purerave.com/gallery/pub/1/151098.jpg

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

These were taken on the Friday night we were there, Vic was still in DC :rolleyes:

yup but on saturday night PPK (aka, nautilus, shlongus and lobster) were at spin enjoying hip-hop and SOMEONE (aka tinybf) was knocked out in bed :zzz: cold.

i was out in full force that saturday and of course we were all in full force on sunday :D

Originally posted by vicman

yup but on saturday night PPK (aka, nautilus, shlongus and lobster) were at spin enjoying hip-hop and SOMEONE (aka tinybf) was knocked out in bed :zzz: cold.

HAHA! I sure was. Damn - I didn't sleep at all on Friday night. After I got back to the hotel room from the beach and I showered, went to breakfast (though I didn't eat :rolleyes: ) and went shopping. I was still pretty messed up. I'm surprised I didn't get hit my a car crossing Ocean Drive. Though they only drive like 2 miles an hour there!

I finally fell asleep after a quick phone call to Malanee at like 9 pm. I was like "just a little nap" haha - I woke up at 2:30 am. Er, guess I'm not going out Saturday night!

I was all out of whack. I couldn't eat anything till lunch on Sunday. Vic - you remember what I had? *lol* I told you like 10 times.

Then Sunday night it started all over again. BTW Vic - I heard you've been spreading rumors about the amount of "fun" I had at Danny Tenaglia. I'm gonna kick your ass! Yes, I can kick that high ;)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was all out of whack. I couldn't eat anything till lunch on Sunday. Vic - you remember what I had? *lol* I told you like 10 times.

Then Sunday night it started all over again. BTW Vic - I heard you've been spreading rumors about the amount of "fun" I had at Danny Tenaglia. I'm gonna kick your ass! Yes, I can kick that high ;)

1/2 a burger

what rumors? i havent said anything to anyone. we all had mad fun in tenaglia.