Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's the fucked up one ? me or him ????

dolcemimi

Since nobody in NJ board is giving me any feedback ...this is not sex realted but I need feedback from you fine folks !

I threw a tiny piece of tissue out tha window of my car and the guy in the next car tells me to roll my window down -

Guy : Excuse me you dropped somethin

Mimi : Yes I know that what are you a cop ? ( in a bitchy way)

Guy : Yes I am

( he was in a regular car w/ reg clothes)

Thinkin he's a joke I roll my window back up then out of nowhere this prick throws water at me !!!

Now - u think he threw water at me becuz I littered or becuz he got mad that I didn't believe that he was a real cop ? If he was a real cop - what kind of fuckin loser cop gets all worked up over a tiny piece of tissue ???

This kind of lameass shit can ONLY happen in NJ !! I see people in NYC who whip their dick out and pee in the middle of the street !!

I told a REAL cop what happend and he said that guy was fucked up not me !

WHo's more fucked up ? me for littering or that punk for saying he's cop and throwin water at me ?

:mad:

Yeah I know that now ...I didn't know throwing tiny booger rags out that window was a federal crime !!

what about all the peeps in NYC who flick cigareete butts + spit + pee on the street ?? Oh yeah - some people throw out condoms + crack pipes on the street too ya know !

All I threw out was a half a booger rag !!!

Originally posted by phatman

You're BOTH fucked up...there is no need to try to gauge who is the greater asshole in this case...i find the reasoning behind that even more bothersome...just stop throwing snot rags out your window and everything will be lovely...:aright:

This is true...

And I'm sure he was pissed because of your attitude, not because of the littering.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Yeah I know that now ...I didn't know throwing tiny booger rags out that window was a federal crime !!

what about all the peeps in NYC who flick cigareete butts + spit + pee on the street ?? Oh yeah - some people throw out condoms + crack pipes on the street too ya know !

All I threw out was a half a booger rag !!!

you might as well say that beating people is ok, because hey, some other people actually kill.

well, that's just a strong example to prove a point :D .

but i'm with tastyt, i'm sure it was your attitude.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

You think by sayin " What are you a cop ?" in a smart ass way ...I made that guy made feel like a chump ?

I guess I did because when he approached me he was pretty nice about it ..

. . . So . . Lemmie get your logic here . . . This guy was nice in the way he asked you about your litter, then you give him attitude back BECAUSE of that pleasant delivery? . . . You're fucking standard issue too . . . :rolleyes: . . . . .

:blank:

...it's time like this i wish i could see the end result of conversations...then i would hold my words and move on...and advise my friends to do the same...it would make for a much more efficient world...

if you ever figure out how this is done, please let me know

efficiency is underated

:blank:

...it's time like this i wish i could see the end result of conversations...then i would hold my words and move on...and advise my friends to do the same...it would make for a much more efficient world...

Hahaha... but then how would we ever pass the work day? :D