Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen you suck

thehog

Quote from Saleen:

Hog, you are an idiot... The jets have won 9 in a row against the fins... Thats why the spread is only 6 points. plus all you have to do is rush fieler and he'll throw int's..

9 in a row was before the "Savior" Ricky William came. Don't get me wrong I hate the fins but the Jets have looked more like the Sea Hawks this year.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thehog

Quote from Saleen:

Hog, you are an idiot... The jets have won 9 in a row against the fins... Thats why the spread is only 6 points. plus all you have to do is rush fieler and he'll throw int's..

9 in a row was before the "Savior" Ricky William came. Don't get me wrong I hate the fins but the Jets have looked more like the Sea Hawks this year.:laugh: :laugh:

It's 8 in a row but after Sunday it will be 9.

Originally posted by lolahotass

The streak ends on Sunday my friends......

Ricky n' company will be slappin' the jets around like an 11 year old with his first woody....

GO FINS:D

Lola;)

Heyyyyyyyy You!!!

Who was the last team to beat the Dolphins at home in September, thats fucking Right, The JETS.

Were in there heads, they wont admit, but there done.....once we go up 7-0 Fiedler shakes, Wannsted cries, and its over.....

Originally posted by mikeydny

Heyyyyyyyy You!!!

Who was the last team to beat the Dolphins at home in September, thats fucking Right, The JETS.

Were in there heads, they wont admit, but there done.....once we go up 7-0 Fiedler shakes, Wannsted cries, and its over.....

yeah yeah, I gotta hand it to you guys - 8 in a row is impressive.... but, I honestly think this is the end of the streak.....:D

I am really looking forward to a good game.... I hope it's a tight scoring game, too - a nail biter - BUT WITH THE FINS WINNING OF COURSE:eek: :tongue:

Mikey - your'e not going to the game??

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I hope it's a tight scoring game, too - a nail biter

No way - something more like 34-3 would be better, with:

VInny: 3INTs,

CuMar: 14 yards rushing (almost tripling his 2002 average)

Ricky: 165, 2TD

Fiedler: 285 and a touch, no INTs

Dolphins D: 4 turnovers, 1 for a score

yeah, im liking that scenario better... cant fuckin wait.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Yeah those stats will happen. :blown:

Nah L im not going, figured id save my money, go to the bar get hammered and shit. Id probably get arrested there anyway this weekend, cant have that.

Mikey - take note: THOSE STATS ARE RIGHT ON!:laugh: ZACK & CO. WILL BE RIGHT UP VINNEY'S ALLEY...;)

I was gonna go to the game too, but same issue... lack of funds... I was gonna stay home and watch the game......but..... not sure...

Shit -I'd get beat up at the bar you go too... :laugh: :laugh:

L:D