Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wed Night?

sigmagal

Any one have any suggestions on where to go tonight... Besides Abyss, it is too far. I am in North Jersey.

A few friends want to get together and have a few drinks. I don't need anything crazy but I want there to be people out. My one friend Suggested Pub 46 and the other one said the JunkYard but I am not in the mood for band music... any ideas?

Originally posted by sigmagal

Any body have any suggestions on where to go tonight... Besides Abyss, it is too far. I am in North Jersey.

A few friends want to get together and have a few drinks. I don't need anything crazy but I want there to be people out. My one friend Suggested Pub 46 and the other one said the JunkYard but I am not in the mood for band music... any ideas?

why dont u come at MUNKI BAR in Wallinton....its our grand opening too, and plus i have to start knowing the "clubplanet" members a little better..

its being sponsored by William paterson Colllege sororities and fraternities....come and check it out....guest list, and drink..everything goes on on my clubs grand openings...

Originally posted by sigmagal

Munki Bar... ok, can you give a little more info?

Is it 18+ or 21+

What kind of music and what is the Cover Charge?

Any drink special?

Come On... do I have to do your job for you?;)

:laugh: scratch much;)

anyway is 18 for ladies, 21 for gents. ladies free untill 11.

$2 domestics, shots special all night and drinks prices are very resonable..(example ketel 1/7 $5)

DJ swivle (good friend of mine) spinns at metro thur/fri in hip-hop room. tonght he will be spinning house/hip-hop.

Munki Bar

225 paterson ave

wallington, NJ

the cover charge u dont need to know cuz u will pay nothing, (i ll put u on guest list) and once the party starts rolloing shots on me too;)

how does that sound????