Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donkeybitch...has a problem!!!

You know what amazes me? When I was like 7 years old, my classmates and I would go out to the playground or go to the pool and pretend we were various animals - a couple of kids were tigers and chased around all the other kids that were other animals, or one kid was the shark and the rest were minnows....

but as of the time we graduated elementary school, we ceased to play those kinds of games,namely because we had already outgrown them.

Mildly incredible to me is the fact that whoever these turdheaps are, they have yet to outgrow a phenomenon that is seen almost exclusively in children under the age of 12. Further, these people haven't even selected a respectable animal. They picked a donkey, otherwise known as an ASS - an animal generally known for menial usage, stubbornness, stupidity and common ownership by the peasantry. Does anyone else think this is just a bit backwards?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

You know what amazes me? When I was like 7 years old, my classmates and I would go out to the playground or go to the pool and pretend we were various animals - a couple of kids were tigers and chased around all the other kids that were other animals, or one kid was the shark and the rest were minnows....

but as of the time we graduated elementary school, we ceased to play those kinds of games,namely because we had already outgrown them.

Mildly incredible to me is the fact that whoever these turdheaps are, they have yet to outgrow a phenomenon that is seen almost exclusively in children under the age of 12. Further, these people haven't even selected a respectable animal. They picked a donkey, otherwise known as an ASS - an animal generally known for menial usage, stubbornness, stupidity and common ownership by the peasantry. Does anyone else think this is just a bit backwards?

What a great anology............no need to say anymore:clap2:

Not at all..................I think you hit the nail on the head.

Ally, Remind me never to get on your bad side .

ontop of it none of the kids where a donkey am i right not even a 8 yr old wants to be a donkey that kids a loser right chuck loser

• 11 months later...