Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its almost friday................M-E-T-R-O L-O-U-N-G-E!

ml2k1

I cant wait guys. Its almost friday. I am so glad to be back at Metro Lounge. I do miss Merge and all our friends from "down south". Glad to see alot of our new friends from the shore made an appearance this past friday at Metro .You guys should come up more often. Anyway, thanks guys for a sick opening night last friday. I am counting the minute to this friday.....

This friday,

along with DJ RICHIE RYDELL

KTU RSL is broadcasting LIVE. Which means to us..............even MORE beautiful women, and even more packed, SO GET HERE EARLY EVERYONE!

And also, check out the "THE NEW BREED"djs thursdays @ Metro Lounge. The party is really, really good.

ps.........I have a very , very, very big METRO LOUNGE SURPRISE to tell everyone about ..........details coming soon!

Originally posted by ml2k1

ps.........I have a very , very, very big METRO LOUNGE SURPRISE to tell everyone about ..........details coming soon!

I KNOW I KNOW BUT DONT WORRY GEORGE I'LL LET YOU TELL THEM I HAVENT TOLD ANYONE YET. BUT I GUARANTEE YOU METRO WILL BE THE ONLY ONES IN JERSEY TO HAVE THIS. NOBODY ELSE. MAYBE ONE OTHER PLACE BUT NOT AROUND US IN NORTH JERSEY. BUT I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT.

Originally posted by kostaP

I KNOW I KNOW BUT DONT WORRY GEORGE I'LL LET YOU TELL THEM I HAVENT TOLD ANYONE YET. BUT I GUARANTEE YOU METRO WILL BE THE ONLY ONES IN JERSEY TO HAVE THIS. NOBODY ELSE. MAYBE ONE OTHER PLACE BUT NOT AROUND US IN NORTH JERSEY. BUT I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT.

Sounds like a Afterhours party to me, but what do I know Im just a Stoner!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............be quuuuuuuiiiiiiiittttttttt:D

By the way serge, heard the new party at deko was great, CONGRATS to you and the abyss crew. Just cause summers over dont forget us, try to stop down at Metro maybe on a thurs, WE MISS YA!

george.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............be quuuuuuuiiiiiiiittttttttt:D

By the way serge, heard the new party at deko was great, CONGRATS to you and the abyss crew. Just cause summers over dont forget us, try to stop down at Metro maybe on a thurs, WE MISS YA!

george.

Stop Playin kiddie games and tell us before I wet my bed!

george.

Stop Playin kiddie games and tell us before I wet my bed!

I dont know why i am up so early after last night, but i am so pumped up for tonight. FRIDAY NIGHT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Richie i expect you to TOTALLY RIP METRO APART TONIGHT( AS USUAL). PK said we put the mixer in that you love so i am sure you are gonna put it to good use.........

THE CROWD

THE ATMOSPHERE

THE MUSIC..............

FRIDAY NIGHTS

@METRO LOUNGE

Music by Richie Rydell

Energy by............YOU!!!!!!

Get here early guys, KTU is broadcasting live so that brings in alot of people earlier.I want the "family"in there first.:D

I dont know why i am up so early after last night, but i am so pumped up for tonight. FRIDAY NIGHT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Richie i expect you to TOTALLY RIP METRO APART TONIGHT( AS USUAL). PK said we put the mixer in that you love so i am sure you are gonna put it to good use.........

THE CROWD

THE ATMOSPHERE

THE MUSIC..............

FRIDAY NIGHTS

@METRO LOUNGE

Music by Richie Rydell

Energy by............YOU!!!!!!

Get here early guys, KTU is broadcasting live so that brings in alot of people earlier.I want the "family"in there first.:D

*BUMPER*

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

How about Luz Divina????

Maybe that will get Kosta to show up again on a Friday

2 weeks straight now with the No-shows:D

R elax there buttercup. I'll be in attendance next friday.

Id like to apologize to Richie for not being there, but I am in withdrawl and I have the shakes now so I gotta get my metro/richie fix. I eased the craving yest a little but no richie = no good.

So I'm back.......YOU ALL BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP AND WATCH OUT CAUSE ITS PURE INSANITY FROM HERE ON OUT BABY!!!!!!!

I knew about Luz last week. Only at Metro Lounge. WHo else could pull it off??? See ya guys friday Shots are on me!!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

How about Luz Divina????

Maybe that will get Kosta to show up again on a Friday

2 weeks straight now with the No-shows:D

R elax there buttercup. I'll be in attendance next friday.

Id like to apologize to Richie for not being there, but I am in withdrawl and I have the shakes now so I gotta get my metro/richie fix. I eased the craving yest a little but no richie = no good.

So I'm back.......YOU ALL BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP AND WATCH OUT CAUSE ITS PURE INSANITY FROM HERE ON OUT BABY!!!!!!!

I knew about Luz last week. Only at Metro Lounge. WHo else could pull it off??? See ya guys friday Shots are on me!!