Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters working the mix...(KTU)

denm4ever

i used to have to work overnight/graveyard shift back them and used to tune in/ tape each one. i remember whenever it wasn't jp spinning people would call and complain that it's not him. dangerous dave even went to say on air that these other dj' are also talented.

well, one time i remember he played a track near the end of his ktu set like 5 am ish that didn't get caught by the censors.

it had a diva sounding chick just talking bout a guy she brought home and saying "boy, what do you play baseball with that thing. come over here and fuck this pussy, i want you to fuck this pussy (over and over)

never heard jp on ktu after that

Originally posted by drmoxx

it had a diva sounding chick just talking bout a guy she brought home and saying "boy, what do you play baseball with that thing. come over here and fuck this pussy, i want you to fuck this pussy (over and over)

Sweet Pussy Pauline

..some of those old recording are around

i used to have to work overnight/graveyard shift back them and used to tune in/ tape each one. i remember whenever it wasn't jp spinning people would call and complain that it's not him. dangerous dave even went to say on air that these other dj' are also talented.

well, one time i remember he played a track near the end of his ktu set like 5 am ish that didn't get caught by the censors.

yeah i remmeber that yeah thats why he dont play anymore i was told lol

I doubt it had anything to with that(censors).....he probably doesnt want to do it anymore....or maybe ktu doesnt want him doin it anymore...I catch alot of late night sets by a variety of dj's cuz I too work the graveyard shift...they are always playing wacky shiet......and they still come back week after week...month after month....

Originally posted by mangledx

I doubt it had anything to with that(censors).....he probably doesnt want to do it anymore....or maybe ktu doesnt want him doin it anymore...I catch alot of late night sets by a variety of dj's cuz I too work the graveyard shift...they are always playing wacky shiet......and they still come back week after week...month after month....

I am not saying this is what it is...just throwing in my opinion .......just another point of view to think about...

DDH is actually the assistant program director at Power 96 in South Beach Miami (station that plays only dance music)

And as for his wrestling career, he didnt TRY to get into wrestling--he WAS in wrestling--for those of u who followed it close enough..he was in the WCW and was the NWO Sting (remember when the NWO decided to have an identical sting that was a bad guy---that was Dave)

AFter KTU, he did a show on LIR called Extreme Groove, which lasted for a few months before he went to miami and attempted to start an internet radio station called Tiger-Radio (similar to metromixradio that qwest actually did get off the ground) then he moved over to Power 96

Mike Bugout

• 1 year later...

finally got back a cassette from a friend.

jp on ktu prolly from oct 1998 (there are some "the yankees win" shouts from the radio play by play annouuncer)

only tracks i recognize are

find another women - reina .... lots of efx

also the accapella over a trancey/tech track

lately-divine

sky fits heaven- madonna

edit- voices-pete heller

half of the cassette is sorta trancey.......good stuff, though

Originally posted by wakeup

Originally posted by mangledx

blast from the past ..............

Johnny Vicious feat. Dangerous Dave - Sanctuary [/quote

he was trying to get into professional wrestling

:laugh: him and his " wolfpack " theme, and his " club aol chat room " fckin tool was so god damn annoying....the few times i went in there was just to make fun of him.....ehhh good times

I remember Dangerous Dave and he was pretty damn annoying at times. Back in 98-99, downloading wasn't nearly as rampant as it is today, so taping the KTU Sanctuary was one of the only ways a non-DJ could get current tracks. Boris and Vicious used to throw down some great sets but Dave would always start doing his weird poetry over the beats - ruining the songs.

I still have some of those old KTU mixes...some good memories...

"YOU ARE NOW EXITING LEVEL 4

DESTINATION: LEVEL 5..."