Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebitcha1

question

Originally posted by thebitcha1

Is there a way to trackdown a password for someone's e-mail that they previously used on your computer? Or is it impossible to find out their password through your comp????

ANY HELP WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

if you're trying to read your boyfriend's lustful emails to that girl he's been banging for weeks behind your back, a good way is to try to change his password. you'll be asked a "secret question" which is usually something real easy to guess (if you know the guy well) such as pet's name, city he was born, mother's maiden name. It's worked quite a few times before. Actually i have friends who have had girlfriend's do this to them. die psycho bitches.....die. :blown:

Originally posted by thebitcha1

lol.nah this e-mail account dont work like dat, i need some sort of back way entrance through my pc to get in.....IT people help!!!!!

hmm funny you made no remark towards my first comment......but seriously, if this is your boyfriend, and you wanna look through his email to see who he's been fucking when you're not around, maybe it's time to get a new boyfriend, not trying to break into his email account. :idea:

well it is over between us and I have no proof he was fucking someone else...but just the fact that when I said let me see your e-mail he tried to play himself, but I am not even getting into all the drama that ensued :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help!!!