Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for yah!

starcapone

Originally posted by fierydesire

It is bothersome, but I think that both parties should bring a condom. I mean why should the woman always expect the man to bring it, you're both in this together ya know. Lastly don't depend on the guy to always have one

Heh, I carry 4 condoms on me all the time in a special case that looks like a lighter. Got may Latex and Polyurathane covered, hmm, wonder if I should swap one of the regulars for a Glow in the Dark one. :)

I do like to keep the kinky fun stuff for when the girlie comes over to my house though. :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

It is bothersome, but I think that both parties should bring a condom. I mean why should the woman always expect the man to bring it, you're both in this together ya know. Lastly don't depend on the guy to always have one

when's the wedding.

Originally posted by starcapone

Is it not bothersome when someone doesn't bring a condom? I work in a hotel, I probably see peoples' "keep it on the DL deeds". So far I've had 2 men ask me where the condoms are, which is good, but I wonder what the woman in the room is thinking.

they wanna make babies...