Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any good clubs/bars tonight...

whadupg

Hmmm, don't really know what to tell you here. Pretty much any bar in the city is going to have a good crowd on a Thursday night. Actually, if you're going downtown, try out Felt. It's relatively new, has an awesome space, pool tables, really nice bar, good looking people (when I'm there anyway), and the music is cheesey, but that's typical downtown Boston.

Snatch, me and my roomate went there a few weeks ago and had a good time. Nice place to chill and people-watch, but it's a little on the pricey side.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hmmm, don't really know what to tell you here. Pretty much any bar in the city is going to have a good crowd on a Thursday night. Actually, if you're going downtown, try out Felt. It's relatively new, has an awesome space, pool tables, really nice bar, good looking people (when I'm there anyway), and the music is cheesey, but that's typical downtown Boston.

Snatch, me and my roomate went there a few weeks ago and had a good time. Nice place to chill and people-watch, but it's a little on the pricey side.

Thanks - anyplace with good music tonight? This place sounds like my local bar for the most part (people probablly aren't as good looking since you won't be there;) but cheap drinks and a good crowd). The music pretty much sucks though and I'm in the mood for good music tonight.

Yeah, I usually go to the Roxy on Sat nights, but even the music there hasn't been that great - if I never hear heaven again I really will be ok with it!!! The only time I went to the Rack was last year at the Pat's parade and I can only vaguely remember it (big surprise). Might be worth another try - can't imagine that they have anything other than top 40 though???? No?

Hey TeamJ - you'll have to keep an eye out for when they finally update the Roxy website - they got a couple of pics of us on Sat night (looking pretty hot I'd have to say):tongue: