Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Munkibar Lastnight.......

Originally posted by doubledeuce

it used to be TOPAZ...too...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats it , Topaz, not Epic. I live right near there and my boy's stoped by and were like "lets go drink some beers at Topaz, $1 corona's, we will meet you there", fucking dicks..

I'll tell you one thing, its pretty easy to pick up dudes at a gay bar, cuz they kept approaching me

Originally posted by stonedcl

Cleo told me...LOL

She has alot of friends from rutherford.. You went to PC with her?

I think we might have met in Merge this summer..

who is cleo???

ranee has a lot of friends from rutherford??? she went to PC w/two of my best friends, and somehow we all came together... me and u met in merge:confused: :confused: :confused:

who is cleo???

ranee has a lot of friends from rutherford??? she went to PC w/two of my best friends, and somehow we all came together... me and u met in merge:confused: :confused: :confused:

Cleo is that physcic bitch...

Im good friends with her bro and was friends with the ex hubby before deportation. Yeah I seen her in merge and she introduced me to some girls she was with form routherford. Maybee it was not you..Sorry

Im good friends with her bro and was friends with the ex hubby before deportation. Yeah I seen her in merge and she introduced me to some girls she was with form routherford. Maybee it was not you..Sorry

oh..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it probably was me at merge, but i don't remember too much of any night in merge... :eek:

Stop picking up guys already stonedcl.. We had our talk about this already. We all know u were head promoter for topaz...

By the way welcome to the unemployed world:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by where2tonight

Stop picking up guys already stonedcl.. We had our talk about this already. We all know u were head promoter for topaz...

By the way welcome to the unemployed world:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, just tring to pull the good looking manley crowed to the Topaz.

Yeah dude you heard, I GOT THE BOOT!

Fuck it, you gotta hook me up bro, im broke..

Get me a J O B

hey you... what's going on... long time no see... are you going out tonight???

Hi Honey....i doubt i'm going out unless stonedcl calls me up and asks me out.....i have to go into the city tomorrow for some classes, so i kinda have to wake up earlier.....plus i'm taking public transportation and I'm not to sure which ferry i have to take....i just hope i get on the right one...lol

where you headed to on friday? you should check out Whiskey in Lyndhurst, alot of fun