Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies who masterbate PLEASE READ!!! (interesting shit)

quoth

ok..fuckin....straight up....have any of ladies gotten off via...the washing machine??

I was sooooooooooo fucking intrigued by what a female friend was telling me the other day that her girlfriends do it.

and of course i asked how the fuck could they do that? do they just up top and rub there clit finger there pussy etc etc??

she said they said when the washer is in spin cycle they get off they really get off on it.

and so i said...

MUTHAFUCKIN HOW EXACTLY THOUGH DO THEY THIS!!???

cause im tryin to picture the many possiblites..so she goes..

they lean on side ways with there legs spread open having there clit lean on it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: HOW VERY FUCKIN FASCINATING!!!

Now which females can attest that they have done this? i think its kinda fuckin cool and a bit kinky...its definitely different from shit that i have heard in the past (i.e. candles...hairbrushes..toothbrushes...etc etc)

and hell...if not...

You can thank Quoth when u see him cause i just gave u girlies some new ideas to pass the time when the "like-colors" are in spin cycle mode. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

I've heard of it, but always assumed it was an urban legend. Hmm, IDK, it seems like you'd have to be super-orgasmic in order for that to be enough stimulation to get you off.

Either way, I can't exactly try it out at the laundromat. :rolleyes:

if you did you would make some laundromat goers extremely happy! :D

well i've never done THAT exactly (lol i still can't really picture it in my head) but sitting on top of the washing machine during the spin cycle is kinda nice and soothing.. i don't get off on it but it's just one of those overall nice feelings... like tasty said, you can't really get a lot of stimulation from it, i would think...

Guest gabo

this is kinda off the topic but I knew a girl at twilo that would orgasm about 10 times a night just by sitting on the bass cabinets.

and what about motercycles? can they get a girl off??

I am picturing like a harley davidson

yea...i wonder about the motorcycles as well...to a certain extent...

off topic...but now i have the classic "Spin Spin Sugar" song stuck in my head....

..and i'm also thinking about the fact that i have my own washer/dryer at home...do i bring this up to a girl as part of seduction...

"well yes...i have a three floor townhouse in a great location...nice courtyard...plenty of parking...and did i mention the spin cycle on my Kenmore will have your knees buckling within seconds..."

...on second thought...

Ummm... wtf is a bass cabinet??? :confused:

proper term is bass bin...it's the big fuckin floor speakers you see that are simply there to provide...for lack of a better term...thumping...

that story ofcourse reminds me of Private Parts - that scene in Howard Stern's movie...yea..you know the one...could happen..i guess...

Oh, ok... yeah I've gotten some crazy vibes off of those things.

I almost came on the LIRR once... it was a particularly bumpy ride, I was about to fall asleep when- WOOOH! The entire train vibrated and it shot up straight through me. The vibrations didn't stop; I looked at the man sitting next to me, and when I saw that he was asleep I decided to see if I could make it happen...

I came really close, except for all the damn stops the train kept making, too bad it wasn't an express... :rolleyes:

I almost came on the LIRR once... it was a particularly bumpy ride,

I came really close, except for all the damn stops the train kept making, too bad it wasn't an express... :rolleyes:

Sorry Tastyt , I wasn't sleeping...enjoyed the how though.:D :D Just kidding!!!

Would have paid to see that, though...

IF MEN ONLY KNEW WHAT A REAL WOMEN COULD DO, BY HERSELF! TRY WATCHING A GIRL TAKE A HOT BUBBLE BATH, WHILE LYING ON HER BACK, SLIDING DOWN BY THE WATER FAUCET, WHILE STILL RUSHING OUT THE SPOUT, SHE SLOWLY LIFTS HER ASS SO HER PUSSY IS RIGHT UNDERNEATH THE FAUCET. WHICH, IN THE END, WILL GIVE HER GREAT PLEASURE!!

I BET YOU NEVER IMAGINED!

WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO DEPEND ON A MAN FOR SATISFACTION. BUT MEN HAVE A POSITIVE INFLUENCE ON A WOMEN SEXUAL OUTCOME..:D

Interesting. I've never done the bathtub faucet thing. Hand-held shower massage, sure, but not the faucet!

and visions of sugarplums dance in my head...

Gonna have to stop subscribing to this stream...haven't even met you and already I'm having dirty visions of you...:laugh: :laugh:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: can't handle the discussion? women who masterbate are doing it for a reason. satisfaction.masterbation is a beautiful thing. especially two women! the washer technique doesn't work as well as other things. a few ideas come to mind. as a women in my mid 20's, i have found masterbation as a option, opposed to cheating on a boyfriend or girlfriend.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by heatherlynn

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: i have found masterbation as a option, opposed to cheating on a boyfriend or girlfriend.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

and I have found that when a guy does something, anything really, it's one thing. But when a woman does the exact same thing, or something equivalent, it becomes an art form. ;)