Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lately, all the women I've been attracted to...

phatman

...have had boyfriends...this sucks...dont get me wrong, i dig the connections and the shared conversation, time, etc...i'm adult and mature enough to take it for what it is...but sometimes you just cant help but think, "..it would be really nice to see where this might go..."...and then BAM...those words are mouthed....sure enough happened again last night...fuck it...i guess it's true, "all of the good ones are taken"...:(

Originally posted by phatman

...have had boyfriends...this sucks...dont get me wrong, i dig the connections and the shared conversation, time, etc...i'm adult and mature enough to take it for what it is...but sometimes you just cant help but think, "..it would be really nice to see where this might go..."...and then BAM...those words are mouthed....sure enough happened again last night...fuck it...i guess it's true, "all of the good ones are taken"...:(

so what? how do you think these girls shift from bf to bf? they try new guys out :)!

stick around, talk about her relationship, find out what´s lacking and ask if he fulfills ALL her needs (cause no man can do that, not even i ;) ) then demonstrate that you have what she´s lacking (that does not mean telling her "leave your boyfriend and take me i´m better", it´s DEMONSTRATING that you can do that what her bf can´t) and BAM! there you go!

also a funny and very effective thing to do is to talk the boyfriend up, talk him up in heaven (he must be the greatest lover, be there for you all the time, fulfill all your dreams, etc.) UNTIL she disagrees. and then she will begin blabbing about how he´s not so perfect and will search for things that she doesn´t like about him... believe me i´ve seen incredible changes in a girl´s face and behaviour when she finally becomes aware how much her boyfriend actually sucks and on how many levels they don´t fit together AT ALL :)! of course she did come to this conclusion *herself*. *i* didn´t do nothing :tongue:

give it a try old pal, you know you can do better than ANY girl´s current boyfriend, you just gotta help her a little to realize that ;)

Originally posted by reenichole

that always happen when i single no guy ever hits on me and as soon as i get in a relationship guys hit on me :confused:

yeah i know what you mean. it´s that "taken" vibe you radiate, somehow both girls and guys can pick up on that.

also, in my case, i´m much more relaxed when talking to other girls, as i don´t NEED them for sex as i can get that ANYTIME from one of my current girlfriends (2 at the moment) :)

Originally posted by cintron

Would a new mix help your mood? ;)

hellz fuckin bellz

tastey:

no can do

1) i'm old school...there's a little thing i call RESPECT i cant get passed...respect for her and her boyfriend...even if she isnt happy, that's none of my business and to be honest, i find it quite despicable to try to sneak in as the NEW boyfriend...idk...could just be me

2) the domino effect...hooking up with someone this way is not advisable in more ways than one but this variable is quite important...if you hook up with this girl, who's to say she wont toss you aside for something better in the future...you're laying the foundation for future problems...imo...

...just not my bag...but if it works for you...keep on truckin...

1) i'm old school...there's a little thing i call RESPECT i cant get passed...respect for her and her boyfriend...even if she isnt happy, that's none of my business and to be honest, i find it quite despicable to try to sneak in as the NEW boyfriend...idk...could just be me

2) the domino effect...hooking up with someone this way is not advisable in more ways than one but this variable is quite important...if you hook up with this girl, who's to say she wont toss you aside for something better in the future...you're laying the foundation for future problems...imo...

1) why´s that despicable? you´re showing her what you got and with a little guidance what her current relationship is missing, and if she´s smart she´d better hurry to jump on your boat cause it´s the better one :)

2) i must have understood something wrong here, cause the way you said it seems that you seriously think that if you will hook up with a girl that has no boyfriend she will stay with you "forever" and NOT toss you aside for something better in the future.

if, by all means, i should have understood it right, then i advise you to open your eyes a little :).

yet, any guy that can take my girl(s) from *me*... CAN HAVE EM :)! if he´s able to pull them from ME, i better befriend him and find out what he´s doing right that i don´t! i can find another girl, but to get new skills that are avaible to you for your whole LIFE is WAY more important and valueable than just ONE girl :)!

i'm just going to go enjoy a big phat lunch and conentrate on other things...

peace

Yeah man, today is "All things Phat"

Phat lunch, listen to some phat tunes, roll up in da hood with your ghetto phabulous wheelz, drink a phat 40...

:D enjoy

Originally posted by fierydesire

and the above statement is NOT TRUE. Keep thinking that and you will never find anyone. Not trying to be harsh hun but that is a load of crap...

...i know babes...i was just venting...rough morning...that's all...i dont believe in the validity of that statement normally, but this morning i was sure feeling it...oh well...such is life...

...i know babes...i was just venting...rough morning...that's all...i dont believe in the validity of that statement normally, but this morning i was sure feeling it...oh well...such is life...

so last night wasn't all that you thought it would be. that sucks. as long as you know that it isnt true thats good. when I have one of those experience with a dude I sometimes say the same thing then I realize . . . yeah right not all the good ones are taken b/c then what would be left for us single ones? :confused: :sigh: but then ya think where and when will I meet that good one ya know, could it be someone I have seen, someone under my nose, someone on the subway or club etc. . . sorry a bit random

:rolleyes:

i must be living in a parallel universe or i am meeting the guys these girls are dating

Originally posted by pandora1305

:rolleyes: i must be living in a parallel universe or i am meeting the guys these girls are dating

...uh huh and the guys you're actually dating....

they're single silly grrl or you wouldn't be wasting your time on them...now you, darlin' might want to start thinking of settling down some...

i'll help

sacrifice myself to the cause :D

tastey:

no can do

:clap2::aright: too bad we refer to all things decent as "old-skool," these days, and are on the defensive about being that way.

a recent example: my new gyno/oncologist asked me the other day if i was sexually active. when i said, "no," she looked at me funny, then asked if i had ever been.

"i guess i'm old-fashioned," i said, "i have to care about the guy ;) ."

Originally posted by tastey

yeah i know what you mean. it´s that "taken" vibe you radiate, somehow both girls and guys can pick up on that.

also, in my case, i´m much more relaxed when talking to other girls, as i don´t NEED them for sex as i can get that ANYTIME from one of my current girlfriends (2 at the moment) :)

:D

sometimes i like really dense cheesecake, and sometimes i like really creamy/oozy cheesecake, but either way... it has to be GOOD and (if it's plain) have enough lemon juice in it. sometimes cheesecake just tastes like it's 100% sugar and that puts me off. i also hate it when a restaurant gives you a tiny wedge... i want SUBSTANCE! *laughs*

anyway, i like cheesecake... and i want some!

anyone know of any place to get excellent cheesecake?