Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
velvetgoldmire

Thanks guys!

Over the past two years, I've developed a lot of great memories at Buzz; good music, fun times, but especially good people. A large part of the reason why I've had such a good time there is because of the people on this board. Some I've been friends with for years, some for months, some I've just recently met, but the friendship and positive energy that you guys bring have really made my Buzz memories that much more potent. Thanks for the Buzz memories and good times guys, and here's to making more memories in the future, to wherever we bring our dancing shoes!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Seriously, though. Is there any place we can go and play music loud? I could swing by Felix and grab my PA.

We could rent some electric generators and go party at Rock Creek park..hehe:D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Seriously, though. Is there any place we can go and play music loud? I could swing by Felix and grab my PA.

i dunno...who has a decent sized house?

malanee was always kind enough to let us use her place...maybe she could get digweed, sander and seaman to play epic 10hrs sets there like she did with alex whalen.

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno...who has a decent sized house?

I've got a decent sized townhouse, and if it's okay with my roomates and all you CPers promise not to piss on the ceiling, we could have it there.

Can't do it till the 2nd weekend in October at the soonest, though. I be all goin' to rennaisance festivals and then Chicago and shit.