Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Are you content . . .

. . . physically (in regards to your appearance) and mentally? Honest opinions . . . cause I know many of us bitch about how we look and how we could lose some weight, do that better, eat better etc . . . so how many of your are REALLY content with how you look?

I for one am content but sometimes bitch about a few pounds I have but ya know overall I'm just happy about myself physically and mentally.

It depends completely on my mood- when I'm feeling good and postitive, I usually think I look cute and sometimes even hot. ;) But when I'm all blaaaaahh and in a funk like I've been lately, I just focus on all the imperfections and feel like I look like utter shit.

haha...this is a bit off topice, but once i was at this club and this girl came up to me and said, "Are you happy with your body?"...you see, she was trying to get a guy to strip for her friend's bachelorette party...i thought it was quite a unique approach...

anyways...i could definitely stand to lose a few pounds and sharpen my mind a bit...but overall, i'm ok with "me"...

Originally posted by phatman

haha...this is a bit off topice, but once i was at this club and this girl came up to me and said, "Are you happy with your body?"...you see, she was trying to get a guy to strip for her friend's bachelorette party...i thought it was quite a unique approach...

a girl came up and asked if you were happy with your body to see if you'd make her and her friends happy with it as well?

:eek:

as this is happening, it doesn't seem likely that you coudl stand to lose a few pounds

;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

It depends completely on my mood- when I'm feeling good and postitive, I usually think I look cute and sometimes even hot. ;) But when I'm all blaaaaahh and in a funk like I've been lately, I just focus on all the imperfections and feel like I look like utter shit.

I dont know how the hell you could be in a funk!?

you are one of the smartest girls I know and you have a killer body. and lets not forget the most perfect ass I have ever seen.

so get outta that funk before I smack you around

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . physically (in regards to your appearance) and mentally? Honest opinions . . . cause I know many of us bitch about how we look and how we could lose some weight, do that better, eat better etc . . . so how many of your are REALLY content with how you look?

I for one am content but sometimes bitch about a few pounds I have but ya know overall I'm just happy about myself physically and mentally.

I am not content with my physical appearance or my mental capabilities.

Originally posted by gabo

I dont know how the hell you could be in a funk!?

you are one of the smartest girls I know and you have a killer body. and lets not forget the most perfect ass I have ever seen.

so get outta that funk before I smack you around

Ya know, you can be really sweet when you want to!

I think some smacking around might be just what the doctor ordered to lift the funk...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Ya know, you can be really sweet when you want to!

I think some smacking around might be just what the doctor ordered to lift the funk...

what the hell are you talking about "when I want to"?

I am always sweet. Ill rot your teeth I am so frigging sweet!

what the hell are you talking about "when I want to"?

I am always sweet. Ill rot your teeth I am so frigging sweet!

Oh shit, is that why my teeth are feeling all loose in my mouth?!

Oh and btw, with a statement like the one you made about yourself, *you* are the one who deserves a smackin' :mad:

I'm not content at all with my physical appearance. I used to be much leaner than i am now, more tanned and it changed a lot about who i am.

So yeah... :) working to get back that look. Maybe then women will stop staring at me in utter disgust ;)

Originally posted by sassa

overall, yes, but sometimes i wish i could change the way i look, especially when i go out and get much unwanted attention...

...now there's a big phat one over the plate if i ever saw one...it's just hanging there...but...i'll be nice for a change and let it pass...anyone wanna pinch hit?...mr. phonk?

Originally posted by phatman

...now there's a big phat one over the plate if i ever saw one...it's just hanging there...but...i'll be nice for a change and let it pass...anyone wanna pinch hit?...mr. phonk?

Control yourself now dear... :laugh:

I am not content with my physical appearance or my mental capabilities.

i would be too if i were you. . . :blown:

:D

<~happy. . .i could stand to not eat so much yogurt, gummy bears, or chocolate pudding (ahem mr.mixtape and mr.cintron)cwm35.gif

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

<~happy. . .i could stand to not eat so much yogurt, gummy bears, or chocolate pudding (ahem mr.mixtape and mr.cintron)cwm35.gif

fuck you twat

Originally posted by clubkat

DO YOU MEAN banana walnut cake... or of that form;)