Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it possible...

sweetie029

To find EVERYTHING we want in another person ??...Most of us date people who have some characteristics of what we want..but in some way still lack something..I guess what I'm trying to get at is...have you ever met someone who possesed possibly everything you want in a partner, your ideal mate, or were they all lacking something ??

(I've never met someone who fits all my criteria..but if I take a little piece of every guy I ever dated & put them into 1 man..I'd be a happy woman)

Well, when I met my boyfriend, I thought he possessed everything I wanted. He does but of course there is his little trust issue that causes us to have some problems. So, I think if the trust issue gets resolved, then yes, he will be everything I could want.

Originally posted by sweetie029

To find EVERYTHING we want in another person ??...Most of us date people who have some characteristics of what we want..but in some way still lack something..I guess what I'm trying to get at is...have you ever met someone who possesed possibly everything you want in a partner, your ideal mate, or were they all lacking something ??

(I've never met someone who fits all my criteria..but if I take a little piece of every guy I ever dated & put them into 1 man..I'd be a happy woman)

I think I might have found all that and more...

Originally posted by jimk29

But she isn't really asking if someone can be perfect, just if they can have everything that you look for. That is possible I think...

Only in a perfect world, I think!

I'd REALLY like to believe that somewhere out there is a man who is intelligent, good-looking, angel-hearted, brave, thoughtful, and absolutely outrageous in bed... BUT i honestly think it would be easier to find a needle in a hay stack.

Originally posted by lipeoci

Only in a perfect world, I think!

I'd REALLY like to believe that somewhere out there is a man who is intelligent, good-looking, angel-hearted, brave, thoughtful, and absolutely outrageous in bed... BUT i honestly think it would be easier to find a needle in a hay stack.

thats me!! :D

Originally posted by siceone

Yes you just have to be realistic and not Idealistic...

That's true, and you're right too, Jim. I still think it's pretty unlikely. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes the things you want are not what you really need. And sometimes you don't even know what you really need until it's staring you in the face.