Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOOD EVENING CP'ers

stogiey2k2

I've been on the board now since January 2002, and no I'm not the post o matic like Naomi with like 300 a week but I do read a lot of stuff on here. I hear us complain all the time about the drama, about the fights, about using occasional profanity. Arguing, Whining, difference of opinions, insulting one music type versus the other. I mean you hear it all and yeah most of us at times get bothered or upset or there is just that one comment that gets to us, and hey I too have been guilty of taking a joke seriously but hey we're all human right? On the other hand I think if it wasn't for the differences of opinions, the little bit of drama, and everything else I mentioned this board would be a little lame I think. But honestly I think the amount of CLUB information that gets posted in here and music information, DJ's etc. I mean even for the biggest loser in the planet in a week he or she could learn a whole lot by just reading everything that gets thrown on this board. I Vote that I'm very grateful to have this board and Hey I still freakin enjoy all the info. on here, I mean there isn't one week that I don't know what's going on out there in the clubscene wether i go to all the gigs or not, i mean amongst yourselves you're probably like "whatever I know my shit" yeah I'm sure you all do but the difference is shown when you hang with peeps whom are not on this board, they are like "how the hell do you know all this info."

thanks you Moderators, and CP'ers for BRINGING IT REAL WITH DRAMA< BULLSHIT>or none but keeping it REAL, peace everyone...

P.S. if peeps get annoyed when i bombard the board with jokes please PM' me thanks...................

;)