Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP! All spikers or ppl that spike there hair READ!

ok i have a problem ..... i need to kno wut all u spikers out there put in your hair..... stuff that DOESN"T thin your hair out

i used 2 use ICe-spiker it was ok but every now n then my hair would get thinner I wouldn't really mind ..... i'm italian so i got thick hair

but i just started to use GOT2b -glued OMFG MY hair is fawkin fallin out like crazy!!!!!

so it's either change the doo ... or find new hair glue

please someone help b4 i go bald

:afro:

i need almost like a glue

i don't like that putty shit (bed head)

i'm using American crew fiber now just to get back some of my hair back !cauz that shit is supposed to make it thicker..... but it doesn't hold very well i have a 1/2 inch brook cutt (very short) so i need sum strong shit

n not 2 messy...... & i like shit that smells good 2 4 all the ladies... u knO

;)

Originally posted by dannyorbit

ok i have a problem ..... i need to kno wut all u spikers out there put in your hair..... stuff that DOESN"T thin your hair out

i used 2 use ICe-spiker it was ok but every now n then my hair would get thinner I wouldn't really mind ..... i'm italian so i got thick hair

but i just started to use GOT2b -glued OMFG MY hair is fawkin fallin out like crazy!!!!!

i suggest you take that avatar off or ask permission form the person before you can use it

Originally posted by dreamdrops

i suggest you take that avatar off or ask permission form the person before you can use it

As far as I know there is nothing wrong with taking a picture of someones license plate. Many people get offended/paranoid about this topic- BUT think about how many people see your tag # every day when your driving around....

Hell, if you have EZPass then your tag gets a photo snapped of it every time you pay a toll...

bern

Originally posted by berniec

As far as I know there is nothing wrong with taking a picture of someones license plate. Many people get offended/paranoid about this topic- BUT think about how many people see your tag # every day when your driving around....

Hell, if you have EZPass then your tag gets a photo snapped of it every time you pay a toll...

bern

well bern, do you see the snaps form passing through the toll booths being used as someons avatar??

The plates belong to a firned of mines and she wouldnt be very happy if someone else is using the same avatar she is using and its her freaking CAR k?

so its her pic, her car, she used it first so i suggest he asks for permission before using it..the pic wasnt released to the public for personal use

well bern, do you see the snaps form passing through the toll booths being used as someons avatar??

The plates belong to a firned of mines and she wouldnt be very happy if someone else is using the same avatar she is using and its her freaking CAR k?

so its her pic, her car, she used it first so i suggest he asks for permission before using it..the pic wasnt released to the public for personal use

then it shouldn't have been released to the public...

well someone put it on the internet, and if ur friend has a problem then tell her to copyright it or go to the proper authorities, if not, then freedom of speech brother

Originally posted by dbolboy

well someone put it on the internet, and if ur friend has a problem then tell her to copyright it or go to the proper authorities, if not, then freedom of speech brother

how many ignorant fucks are on this board???

Well its her fucking palates, its on her fucking car, its her fucking picture...hmm so let me see.....it is hers, go onto TrancEaddict . com and see for you self

she wouldnt be very happy if someone else is using the same avatar she is using and its her freaking CAR k?

I see the point that your trying to make BUT:

-nobody "owns" a license plate, they remain the property of the state that issued them forever, and can be revoked anytime the state may want to piss you off.

-They are indeed public, everyone in all 50 states is required to drive around with at least 1 of them visable to the PUBLIC at all times- in fact trying to cover or obscure them is ILLEGAL :)

I'm not trying to attack you or your friend, but in the same breath, there is nothing wrong with someone taking a picture of something that is public record anyway and using it for anything..

Bern

Originally posted by dannyorbit

How do you know it's the glue? maybe your just going bald naturally:D