Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need a place to stay

digitaldan

Originally posted by digitaldan

hey, i think I'm gonan come up to your guys area on the 4th of otcober. snatch you seemed cool so maybe i could crash at your place... i'm afraid of staying at nyis4's place in fear of getting my rectum violated

we'll see dan...we'll see. if this means that teamer is gonna cause a ruckus in a-town though, things could get interesting! :tongue:

:blown:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm listening to Felix da Housecat's new compilation CD (not his artist one) right now and man I like this stuff! Just fun music, I really hope I get to hear him tonight.

Thank you Felix, for getting me into friday-night mode. And for being da Housecat that you are. I salute you :pint:

What the fuck am I talking about? :confused:

Ya got me there focker:confused:

I'm listening to Felix da Housecat's new compilation CD (not his artist one) right now and man I like this stuff! Just fun music, I really hope I get to hear him tonight.

Thank you Felix, for getting me into friday-night mode. And for being da Housecat that you are. I salute you :pint:

What the fuck am I talking about? :confused:

i often wonder that myself. work gettin to ya? :D

Yes. I need that smile where the thing throws it's computer. But instead of a computer, it should throw my project manager. :smile_throwing_heather_allan: -- damn, didn't work.

With that name she just sounds like a bitch to me

Originally posted by kaydup

With that name she just sounds like a bitch to me

It's funny because she's actually not a bitch at all. Not even close. And, to top it off, she's really cute too (in that cutesy, married, nice girl sort of way). But, she's grossly incompetent at her job. And everytime she does something wrong, I have twice as much work to do.

:smiley_kicking_heather_allan: -- shit, that didn't work either.