Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bobross

Music during sex

Originally posted by bobross

i personally think its distracting...

i am so with you on this!!!

i always think it's so funny when people talk about having sex with music on, 'cause i can't help but concentrate on music, whenever or wherever it's playing. yep, that's i singing in the supermarket. and, in school, i never could understand how anyone did any type of homework with music on. if there are vocals, i can't help but sing along, and, if not, i'll be dancing in my seat. and, if i'm talking to someone when music i really like comes on, i've been known to zone into the music :worry: . i'd be much more of a postwhore if i weren't always listening to music while online :laugh: (i'm dancing in my seat as i write this, my arms being ripped away from the keyboard periodically by the beats of steve lawler.).

5-6-7-8...

Originally posted by bobross

what do u listen to, if u do this?

i personally think its distracting...

Really? That's odd. I find that something with a nice, sexy beat only adds to the experience... some nice, bangin' house... MMM HMMM!

naked music , down tempo, house deep funky dark tunes

but definitely not tiesto como on guys what ist with american and south american people that likes tiesto s.....t not offens but i cant call that music ...... and not even for sex i cant find the rithem if iam having sex with that ...

Originally posted by scaredgirl

naked music , down tempo, house deep funky dark tunes

but definitely not tiesto como on guys what ist with american and south american people that likes tiesto s.....t not offens but i cant call that music ...... and not even for sex i cant find the rithem if iam having sex with that ...

def. naked music.......nude dimensions vol.3 total shag soundtrack. :D

Originally posted by kittyfly

i am not going 2 say if music is distracting or not but it does come in handy if u need something else 2 distract people from other noises that will b made

exactly....a must for thos loud nights....:D

I guess me and Weyes are alone on this one...

although i cant say i really tried listening to house or anything with constant beats in it.... maybe ill give it a shot one day

Originally posted by ou812

The Ramones............the Misfits, Bad Religion. If I'm feeling particularly inspired, maybe a little Cannibal Corpse.

u serious?? thats just as bad as that "pantera guy"... dont get me wrong, The Ramones are one of my all time fav bands, but i dont think theres anything sensual bout their songs