Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crushes

fierydesire

oh man girl you are in my head, I put up a similar post titled crushes on another board just a couple months ago...

anyway, you boys don't understand that while girls like z and I are typically go-getters (;)) or at least make it known that we are open to someone getting us....well, at least for me, when I REALLY like someone I tend to get a bit shy myself (don't faint, larry).

I know what you speak of and I say just go with the flow. I'm sure they are interested as well, but in these cases you just have to let things happen, nature will take its course b/c the foundation has already been established.

Love u! Sorry I left so early last night I was exhaaaausted.

i know what you mean..i have a crush on this swedish guy that works in the next office from where i am...we also have class together three times a week..and i just don't get guys sometimes...

he definitely makes it obvious he finds me attractive (making sly comments, always finding an excuse to walk/talk/touch me...;) ), but it's easy to misread interest for just plain friendliness, and you never know...

just go with the flow, don't pressure yourself to think anything, have fun, and see what happens...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Have you ever had one and you know the person is interested to some degree but not certain?:confused: I have one for someone I know but I don't know how to approach it. I'm usually not shy but for some reason I feel a bit intimidated :hey:

Just ask him to go down for a drink...He'll get the picture..

By the way, is that your pic as an avator...If so, your breast look good!

Originally posted by sassa

i know what you mean..i have a crush on this swedish guy that works in the next office from where i am...we also have class together three times a week..and i just don't get guys sometimes...

he definitely makes it obvious he finds me attractive (making sly comments, always finding an excuse to walk/talk/touch me...;) ), but it's easy to misread interest for just plain friendliness, and you never know...

just go with the flow, don't pressure yourself to think anything, have fun, and see what happens...

yeah I know what you mean its hard cause sometimes it is misread ::sigh::

i use to have crushes when i was yonger but i get to a point in my life where i got tired to be in that position when u like a guy and he dont even look at u so now i change the rolls and bealive me it works better heheh..

when ever i like a guy i go for it and if he responds to me

"well welcome to my arms darling" but if he dosnt i just move and go for another one heheh i dont lose my time for anybodie

lets say i feel like i got the power in my hands not like before when i was unexperince little girly hihihi

Originally posted by scaredgirl

i use to have crushes when i was yonger but i get to a point in my life where i got tired to be in that position when u like a guy and he dont even look at u so now i change the rolls and bealive me it works better heheh..

"well welcome to my arms darling" but if he dosnt i just move and go for another one heheh i dont lose my time for anybodie

lets say i feel like i got the power in my hands not like before when i was unexperince little girly hihihi

I think most guys would like more women to do this. It's also quite thrilling for the guy and such a turn on! (well at least for me anyway :) )

I agree with the last paragraph, but I think you can have crushes at any age and I think that they are fun . . . as long as they arent obessive

originally posted by sinestro

I think most guys would like more women to do this. It's also quite thrilling for the guy and such a turn on! (well at least for me anyway.

Hells yeah...I love a woman who does the approaching when shes interested at some1. Its always the guys that gotta do the approaching...life would be so much easier for us guys

well i like guys who likes women hit on them and yes is such a turn ON to fell u guys getting all nervous ;)

:laugh: It's because we are not in that situation very often. It's like "Oh shit, I'm getting hit on by an attractive woman," while giving off that startled look. Takes a second or two to regain our senses.;)