Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: 2hott4u GET OFF MY DICK AND STOP CALLING.

kostaP

Yo, youre a good looking girl and all but I have a girlfriend and Im not interested. If you call me again I will have my number changed. YOU ARE A PSYCHO STALKER. Sorry it had to come down to this but you just werent getting the message. BTW you filled up my voicemailbox 3 days in a row. Please I beg you it holds 50msgs STOP STOP STOP.

Thank yo

Kosta

Originally posted by kostaP

Yo, youre a good looking girl and all but I have a girlfriend and Im not interested. If you call me again I will have my number changed. YOU ARE A PSYCHO STALKER. Sorry it had to come down to this but you just werent getting the message. BTW you filled up my voicemailbox 3 days in a row. Please I beg you it holds 50msgs STOP STOP STOP.

Thank yo

Kosta

DAMNNNNNNnnnnn looks like 2hott4u is really "2hotforherself" becuase she just got BUUUUURNED OWWWW OWWWW

:D

Thank yo

Kosta

OMG! I would never come back on these boards and I would probably never show my face again!!! Now that everybody knows she's a stalker she will never meet a guy on here!! Better hope she doesn't slit her wrists or anything!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Whoaaaaaa Kosta, that's rough!!! :jawdrop:

So... are you really *that* good that the girls get all crazy on you? :hump: LoL :tongue:

What can I say when you got it you got it!!!

Im just joking. It was just too much. I mean like ok I didnt give you my number yet you got it from a friend of a friend. Then you keep calling but dont say anything. Next thing you know Im making pasta at my house and open the lid to the pot and my pet bunny rabbit is in there(ok the last part is from Fatal Attraction) But it was just getting annoying. Finally I started getting messages granted they were nice and sweet but i just wasnt interested. Dont get me wrong this chick is hot but not for me. Like I said earlier I got a girl.

Wow, this is too wierd, 2Hot left a message in a thread I had posted an opinion on...of course I followed up with a brief comment after her message but now this is too wierd..I am getting hang up calls about 10 - 15 a day. The caller just doesnt say anything then hangs up 5 or 6 seconds into the call. I had never gotten any calls of this type before but when I saw kosta's post I'm wondering if this isnt starting to make some bizarre sense. Im hoping the calls will stop. Now Im not accusing anybody of doing this cause I have no proof but the phone company is now involved and I will take action upon the calls being traced to a source. Please stop, I take care of a sick parent and the ringing phone upsets them - also I am 40 years old and definetly not your type if your some young crazy hot looking chick - Im sure someone on this board will ring your bell if you want them to: there are enough crazy young guys posting here...anyway please stop - thanx Greg

Originally posted by gregwhite007

Wow, this is too wierd, 2Hot left a message in a thread I had posted an opinion on...of course I followed up with a brief comment after her message but now this is too wierd..I am getting hang up calls about 10 - 15 a day. The caller just doesnt say anything then hangs up 5 or 6 seconds into the call. I had never gotten any calls of this type before but when I saw kosta's post I'm wondering if this isnt starting to make some bizarre sense. Im hoping the calls will stop. Now Im not accusing anybody of doing this cause I have no proof but the phone company is now involved and I will take action upon the calls being traced to a source. Please stop, I take care of a sick parent and the ringing phone upsets them - also I am 40 years old and definetly not your type if your some young crazy hot looking chick - Im sure someone on this board will ring your bell if you want them to: there are enough crazy young guys posting here...anyway please stop - thanx Greg

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You think it's her because you had a conflicting opinion w/her on here.

Get some thorazine my friend.

Brian1500 sed: "What the fuck is wrong with you?

You think it's her because you had a conflicting opinion w/her on here."

So Im saying: (to Brian)

Ease up Brian: read my message a little more fully..I had NO conflicting opinion with her at all...also Im not outright accusing anybody its just a little to fuckin wierd, This board is filled with people who are phone freaks - I say that from PLENTY of past experience getting them. True - I DONT know if its her but the calls are are reality and never happenned before. She can defend herself if she's not responsible. Try not to let posts that dont concern you get your feathers all ruffled...I gotta go man - the phones ringin again, peace Brian, greg

because of this:

"I am getting hang up calls about 10 - 15 a day. The caller just doesnt say anything then hangs up 5 or 6 seconds into the call."...

"Now Im not accusing anybody of doing this cause I have no proof..."

Ease up Brian: read my message a little more fully..I had NO conflicting opinion with her at all...also Im not outright accusing anybody its just a little to fuckin wierd, This board is filled with people who are phone freaks - I say that from PLENTY of past experience getting them. True - I DONT know if its her but the calls are are reality and never happenned before. She can defend herself if she's not responsible. Try not to let posts that dont concern you get your feathers all ruffled...I gotta go man - the phones ringin again, peace Brian, greg

because of this:

"I am getting hang up calls about 10 - 15 a day. The caller just doesnt say anything then hangs up 5 or 6 seconds into the call."...

I didnt say anything. tunnelbandit did.

It was me ill never stop call the fucking phone company i dont give a shit ill keep calling and calling

because of this:

What a weirdo..

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

.....btw..........hello MR.KOSTAP!!!!!!!!! ...........if u get any calls where there is some heavy breathing......that's me!...tell your girl it's just too bad!:D :D ;)

Ive been waiting for those calls from yo ufor years. You just ran out of love for me.:( BTW i miss the :hat: hat!!!

Ive been waiting for those calls from yo ufor years. You just ran out of love for me.:( BTW i miss the :hat: hat!!!

.....don't worry...the hat lives.....just been layin low...........u will see me soon enough!!!..........:hat::D

It worked psycho stalker stopped calling and is off the boards now as well!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks that it had to come down to embarassing her but it was worth it.

It beats the hell out of getting hang ups all night

and no more calling my voicemail and hearing 50 new messages youre mailbox is full.

Originally posted by latinaz

<---- just another STALKER so put me on the list!!! :mad:

:laugh::D

oh, can I get your number so I can leave messages too???

:laugh: U R Too Funny

What happened to the napkin money???

I didnt think a ripped piece of Marcal bar napkin would pass as a $20 bill!!!!