Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*oakie @ Exit 4 Nye???*

Originally posted by trancedkitten

I read an article in the post yesterday about all these big new clubs opening. They were talking about Exit & they mentioned how they've already booked Paul Oakenfeld (yes, they even spelled his name wrong) for their NYE bash? Is he still coming to NYC for his usual Thanksgiving Eve? I tried to look on his website but there is no info available yet for nov/dec tours....

Well exit is dump,Exit is the biggest club in NYC and they cannot invite good DJ like Tiesto,Armin van Buuren,George Acosta,Ferry Corsten,Blank&Jones atd.... I don't know what they doing,the owner must by crazy hi can make money like we can only imagine!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by petergatien56

Oakenfold is a crook. He forces these clubs to pay him this crazy amount of money, so we consumers have to pay 50 to 60 dollars to see him. You know what, you go pay 50 to 60 dollars. Plus, he only djs 2 hours. My friend heard him at Exit in July and he was only on for 2 hours and he paid 50 bucks. The problem with Oakenfold, there are so many great DJs that are just as good as him. Scott Bond, Arman Van Buuren, Cosmic Gate, Scot Project, Marco V, Edgar V,

Well exit is dump,Exit is the biggest club in NYC and they cannot invite good DJ like Tiesto,Armin van Buuren,George Acosta,Ferry Corsten,Blank&Jones atd.... I don't know what they doing,the owner must by crazy hi can make money like we can only imagine!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by petergatien56

Oakenfold is a crook. He forces these clubs to pay him this crazy amount of money, so we consumers have to pay 50 to 60 dollars to see him. You know what, you go pay 50 to 60 dollars. Plus, he only djs 2 hours. My friend heard him at Exit in July and he was only on for 2 hours and he paid 50 bucks. The problem with Oakenfold, there are so many great DJs that are just as good as him. Scott Bond, Arman Van Buuren, Cosmic Gate, Scot Project, Marco V, Edgar V,

Well that's not up to him,how much is the ticket,that's club deside how much they make!!! I was in Gatecrasher in europe and I pay 20 euro,so that't 20 dollars.