Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

*Happy Dance* London again!

I get to go to London again on bidness! :D Leaving Thurs, Oct 3, and coming back Thus, Oct 10.

Checked the party agenda, and Hybrid is at Fabric on Friday, Oct 4. Nick Warren is at Turnmills on that night as well. And Saturday, ooooooooooh, I'm creaming, is Parks & Wilson at the Cross.

I was able to squeeze the whole weekend out of this trip because United just happened to have a $350 roundtrip e-fare that required me to leave on Oct 3. I told my boss I wanted to save him money so I would leave Thurs nite and get there Friday and stay the whole weekend. He didn't completely believe my intentions, he asked me what clubs I was planning on going to, but he was cool with it cause the airfare was so cheap.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I can feel the love in this thread.

But I don't care. I get to see Hybrid at Fabric (which is quite possibly the coolest club in the world) and P&W at The Cross! :tongue:

I've heard Fabric is a really nice club but [email protected] is considered to be better of the two.I'm sure what ever you choose will be cool though.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I get to go to London again on bidness! :D Leaving Thurs, Oct 3, and coming back Thus, Oct 10.

Checked the party agenda, and Hybrid is at Fabric on Friday, Oct 4. Nick Warren is at Turnmills on that night as well. And Saturday, ooooooooooh, I'm creaming, is Parks & Wilson at the Cross.

NICE!! Have fun Shady :D