Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yes or no?

etoilesuper

I had a few girls tell me tonite that @ avalon u can get in free before 11...is this right or not? and if not, how much is it to get in tonite? I just moved from dallas to boston, I haven;t been to any clubs, so I dunno what the prices are like, but tonite is going to be sick I am sure so i want to go.

Hey welcome!

Don't know about the free thing, something tells me it's not true... Avalon Free, ever:rolleyes:

But as for the price to get in it is usually $20 to get in, but tonight might be special, the most it would be though is $25. But if you PM Kaydup he has a friend with a list and would be able to hook you up with reduced admission if he can, I am sure he would be happy to help. Good luck and have a fun time tonight!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey, can you throw me, Keri W (snatchy over there) and Chris P on the list too?

I completely forgot to get on one! Thanks dude!

:aright:

You going to be doing a little pregamming?? Where will you be most the night Avalon?

Originally posted by snatch69

brian...i put us on jon's list to start helping him out. i don't care though. whatever gets us in!

Sweet, I'll just use John's list then. That kid can use all the help he can get :tongue:

I think I'll be splitting time between Avalon and Axis. I have a bad feeling Avalon's going to be a mess and will no-doubt piss me off, so I don't see myself hanging in there for too too long... who knows, I could be wrong though.

Basically I want to see Felix and Sanchez, the others I could care less about. I've also got a bad feeling Felix is gonna go on at 10 and I'm going to miss him :(