Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

What are some of your most memorable sports moments?

kinda wonderin' what are some of the most vivid memories of sport games u guys and gals have. for any reason. your team won the championship, it was a great game, your team got demolished, your teams best player fucked up big time in the clutch moment and as a consequence he later got traded to the fucking lakers where he went on to win 3 championships in a row :mad: :mad: :mad: ...anyway...

hmm

when the Gators won the national championship in 96! :D

Patriots winning the Super Bowl this year :party:

and when Steve Spurrier resigned from Head Football Coach this year. I was devastated. I still am devestated. :(

thre are too many others to list... some good some bad. but those are the most prominent moments in MY sports history.

ah theres sooooo many moments...off the top of my head......

when magic retired...i cried

when magic came back.. cried

when magic retired again...i cried

when magic came back again....i was so happy i bawled like a lil baby and when he cracked the shit out of Joe Smith and almost had a triple double in his 1st game back i was jumpin off the wall

the day Eddie Jones was traded from the Lakers..ended my 10 yr obsession with the purple and gold

Aleksandar Djordjevic hitting the meannnn three pointer in closing seconds to give Yugoslavia a victory over Croatia

Yugoslavia sending the US out of medal competition this yr in the World Champs. And then going on to win the wholeeeee shit! dont remember when i was happier

Horry hitting that fucking bullshit lucky ass three pointer @ the buzzer to beat the kings

Red Star Belgrade winning the Champions Cup in 1990

yeh..sums it up

too many too list but the two biggest:

1986 NY Mets winning the world series

1986 NY Giants win the superbowl

...i was 16 (yes do the math, i'm now 31)..and it was my best fucking year all around...including sports...

...another quick one...WWF...one of the first matches I can remember was Superfly Snuka vs. Bob Backlund in the steel cage...good shit....

Wow, there are a lot. Currently I am intoxicated so I will try and think (if possible) of some off the top of my head.

One of MY personal bests was my senior year high school in `94 - Volleyball Regionals - I played the best match ever - I made 1st Team All-League, 1st Team All-Region, and our team went to the State tourney where we finished 3rd, and I got a scholarship to play v-ball in college:D

Okay enough about me....:laugh: :laugh:

All though I wasn't born yet - the `72 DOLPHINS. No need to explain... and if you don't know, then please, do not post in the Sports Thread.

Mary-Lou Retton in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics... perfect 10 - US WINS GOLD!!

Tiger Woods - when he blew every one away by 12 strokes at the `97 Masters.....

1980 Lake Placid Olympics - USA HOCKEY OVER THE SOVIET UNION BABY:D

Jordan and da Bulls - 2 words: simply amazing :aright:

2002 Detroit Redwings.. I love em'.:love:

Detroit Lions - When Mike Utley got paralyzed in 1991... that was a scary thing to watch.. I wrote him a letter when he was in the hospital.........

Kansas City Chiefs - Oh my gosh I cried big time when Derrick Thomas died after that car wreck in 2000..... he was one of theee best linebackers to play the game, in my opinion.:(

On a positive note: GIVE IT UP FOR LANCE ARMSTONG. HE ROCKS:rock: He is one of my inspirations and I admire his strength and character to come back after cancer and win like 4 Tour De France's in a row. Fukken amazing in my opinion.

Lola:D

my #1 all time fav sport moment is:

Kordell's Hail Mary against Michigan.

my other favs:

The Jets pickin Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp

NYR trades their future by trading Sundstrom

Roy vs Osgood

Chargers Vs Giants, The Snowball game

Favre wins 3 straight MVPs

The Great One goes to NYR

so many but my top moments are:

FL Panthers Stanley Cup Run!!!!!!!!

1984 at the Orange Bowl for Monday Night Football

to see Dan Marino & the Fish beat the undefeated Bears to

preserve the 17-0 Phins record....

1981 Playoff game Overtime game with

Chargers vs the Fish...The Fish lost that one..

I was a little kid then but i remember the "hook & lateral" play

like it was yesterday.....

The mud football game i played in at Treaure Island Elem School's field..88-89?

Playing football at the same school, & having the feeling of going into the "ZONE".... cant explain it..it just happens where the you are moving faster than the game....

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER BEEN IN THE "ZONE"

som eof mine:

Broncos beating the Pack to win their first superbowl...needless, after enduring countless massacres, finally seeing the broncos win was a big moment.

Bayern Munich concedin 2 goals in injury time to lose the champions league final 3 years ago.

Game 7 of the World Series last year. D'backs winning it all in the bottom of the 9th..first championship for any Az. based team.

1996-Atletico Madrid league and cup double in spain...then their relagation in 1999.

Nebraska winning its first national championsip of the 3 they won before Tom Osborne retired by beating Miami in the Orange Bowl...not to dis on the Hurricanes, but playing a championship game at home is a

:nono: :nono: for me

Originally posted by vicman

som eof mine:

Nebraska winning its first national championsip of the 3 they won before Tom Osborne retired by beating Miami in the Orange Bowl...not to dis on the Hurricanes, but playing a championship game at home is a

:nono: :nono: for me

ya i was at that game, there was that awsome first half by the canes..& then the total collapse in the 2nd half...they got dominated..

thats one memory i'd like to forget...