Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laurie619 AWOL...?

thehype

Hey Kosta You want to know something pathetic yet funny, she actually taking the time to read our extremely boring messages, and replying (thats the pathetic part).the funny part is that we are sitting in front of the computer screen :laugh: :laugh: Oh well. . I guess teh saying is true "Never fight with an ugly person. They have nothing to loose" :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Hey Kosta You want to know something pathetic yet funny, she actually taking the time to read our extremely boring messages, and replying (thats the pathetic part).the funny part is that we are sitting in front of the computer screen :laugh: :laugh: Oh well. . I guess teh saying is true "Never fight with an ugly person. They have nothing to loose" :laugh: :laugh:

WHats up babe? Coming out soon? Fuck this dumb biotch. Anyways Im going to dinner. See ya later. I'll give you a call.

Kosta

Originally posted by kostaP

WHats up babe? Coming out soon? Fuck this dumb biotch. Anyways Im going to dinner. See ya later. I'll give you a call.

Kosta

Hey Kosta, nothing really going on here call my cell I'll fill ya in.. . As for going "out" I think I might hit up NYC on FRIDAY but who knows you know how I change my plans ;) Well sweetheart have a good day, miss ya. . .Later Gator ~