Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy's "Sexy" Friday(9-20-02) VICIOUS/Woo REVIEW!!

max3

:cool:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1042908

©Summer2002-max3

I had a great time finally meeting all you CP people all at one time in a nite-an extraordinary one at that for me. There was such a long line outside when I got there at midnite, which I'm so glad I didn't have to wait on. The security outside was cool even though this dude with a bandanna on his head was causin a ruckus tryin to start a fight with one of them( they wouldn't let him in for some reason).

I greeted BobG at the ticket entrance who recognized me immediately and invited me in.: What a great, courteous, and also very busy guy. I must thank you again. So who did I meet: the cute Sexybabyd at the ticket entrance, the coolest Roninmess, the casanova Tonythelover(good chattin with you), the NycHunk(who says he's mistaken for nyCHUNK), Djmikebugout, those two CP girls (who don't post) that attacked me to take their pic and got all excited jumpin up and down at the thought of having their pic on a club website, the main CP man Dave(great strugglin our lungs tryin to have a chat over the loud music), and look forward to chattin later) and a few others whose names escape me(Mr. short-term memory here).

It was a fairly crowded dance floor with a mostly young looking crowd similar to the Vicious Returns nite, although there weren't too many people on the stage. Danny Woo was on and people seemed to be gettin into what he was playin. I got into it when he dropped that sick Dieselboy Invid track(which was on a sampler CD I got from DMC Finals).

I usually bring my mini-Nikon automatic camera with me to take pics, But this time I brought my professional looking diesel manual NikonFM2 camera with strobe, and oh...my...WERD..... everywhere I went I was like the people magnet: "Hey you photo guy, please take our pics...please take our pics, please-please-please!!!...."Hey, I'm the pitcher for the New York Mets(don't you recognize me?), now you know you gotta take my pic,....I'll even give you my autograph if you want,....where's your baseball?":laugh:

Johnny Vicious was incredible when he came on. I love the tremble that sick bass gives my feet, because....it's kinda ticklish(LOL). For me, he was even better than the last time. I guess many people knew that Widelife track"I don't want you," that he dropped, since of most of 'em got up to dance when it came on, including me." He played many sick beats that kept me dancing for a couple of hours non-stop.

And I find out the dancer I've been taking those hot pics of, is Vicious's girlfriend (in the pic above, which isn't the clearest because of so much smoke). Ain't he the fortunate one!. And the dancers and there outfits were just sizzling!!!

The crowd started clearin out at 5:30 as Vicious ended his set with the classic hip hop track "Planet Rock."

And thanks Dave for that drink ticket. I suuure needed it after all that.

Pic test: does neone know what the problem is when only part of the pic shows when you post it???:confused:

that's OK, I got a double post of my thread which showed up an hour later, with the pic posted correctly. So I am correcting this thread with the doublepost thread.

What's with this board:confused:

me neither...was so dark in there it was hard to focus my camera lens. Hope they came out at least ok though. will see....gotta finish my roll of film...And Dan were you talkin about this pic above being blurry???or that Andy Wrhol version...

Originally posted by danwilson

Cant wait to see those pics you took.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ooooh NOOOOO! i cant beleive i missed planet rock at the roxy. omfg i think i wouldve had a heart attack if i heard planet rock their. what a classic. cant wait to see the pics though.

yeah, if you like that, you missed out..but the dance floor was like empty since most of the crowd left at this time, except for the two nice lookin daisy duke fashion girls that allowed me to take their pic on the dance floor....

and while you were dancin so viciously on that stage, I think you know I snapped a candid of you in hysterics...let's see how that comes out:D