Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Friday

whadupg

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Not like I planned on being late and missing Ali's set :rolleyes:

I'm a d:Rew whore, not a DJ whore... wait, I'm actually neither.

I'll kick your ass from the DJ booth if I have to.

brian, if we are going to NY thursday, does this mean you are a meathead then? wut32.gif

also, got any smoke18.gif for the ride?

Not like I planned on being late and missing Ali's set :rolleyes:

I'm a d:Rew whore, not a DJ whore... wait, I'm actually neither.

I'll kick your ass from the DJ booth if I have to.

I understand. I will send you info on the fan club

Originally posted by snatch69

brian, if we are going to NY thursday, does this mean you are a meathead then? wut32.gif

also, got any smoke18.gif for the ride?

Ask anyone who's seen me... the second I get into NYC I go into meathead mode. I start dancing like a meathead, I start pushing people around in the club like a meathead, and most importantly, I dress like a meathead! (Again, anyone who saw me last time I was in NYC for Howells and Tenaglia will attest to this).

Me, :smoke:... I don't know what you're talking about.

Ask anyone who's seen me... the second I get into NYC I go into meathead mode. I start dancing like a meathead, I start pushing people around in the club like a meathead, and most importantly, I dress like a meathead! (Again, anyone who saw me last time I was in NYC for Howells and Tenaglia will attest to this).

Me, :smoke:... I don't know what you're talking about.

:laugh: :laugh: damn meatheads, that's good shit:laugh: :laugh:

g-funk, we got there at about the same time you did, but only waited in line for like 5 minutes or so. Here's the key: get on the Axis guestlist and go in through there. Once inside, if you want to go to Avalon, just cut right over.... keep it quiet though, it's Avalon's 2nd best kept secret. ;)

Hey thanks for the big secret key to the Avalon Universe - but I just happened to be on an Avalon guestlist. Hindsight=20/20.

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey thanks for the big secret key to the Avalon Universe - but I just happened to be on an Avalon guestlist. Hindsight=20/20.

Yup, that's cool... that Avalon guestlist line was INSANE on Friday. It was longer than the regular line it seemed! I think d:Rew's got a guestlist for Axis... that'd be a good move for this week. If not, I know someone who does. Oh, and get there early for Howells... he BETTER be spinning for 4 hours!

Yup, that's cool... that Avalon guestlist line was INSANE on Friday. It was longer than the regular line it seemed! I think d:Rew's got a guestlist for Axis... that'd be a good move for this week. If not, I know someone who does. Oh, and get there early for Howells... he BETTER be spinning for 4 hours!

I'll be there waaaay early this week :D

I first went 2 Avalon about 6 years ago and it's gotten unbearable ova da last few years!especially on Fridays,unless u like hangin out with a bunch of kids!Sorry nuttin against da YOUNG CLUBBER but I myself wanna party with a crowd that's just a wee little more mature!That's just me I guess>I'm guessin u missed ................NUTTIN!!!!!!!