Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how bout d'em GATORS!

nycchic24

Originally posted by vicman

unfortunately the gaotrs just cant seem to win those BIG BIG games...vs FSU, Miami, etc...they own Tennessee, so their measuring stick really should be those other teams

well this years game against miami wa the first in like 11 years or soething.. so i dont know what mean about big games against miami?

and yes i will agree that its usually a toss up between the gators and fsu. although Florida leads the series overall, Spurrier vs Bowden i believe bowden had a one or two game advantage. TO be honest iwth you i haven't watched a FSU game yet so i cant really give a good comparison between the two teams... (will report later)

Originally posted by dnice35

Nov. 16 @ Fla. (G-VILLE)

FSU is gonna ahnd them their ass...... :tongue:

are you talking about the FL/FSU game being in Gville? It is actually Nov30 in tallahassee...nov16 we(the gators) play south carolina...

and i agree we will have a tough game being in tally but i think we can pull it off :)

and sue, HELL YEAH, that was a damn good game we played on good ole tennessee ;) lol...

are you talking about the FL/FSU game being in Gville? It is actually Nov30 in tallahassee...nov16 we(the gators) play south carolina...

and i agree we will have a tough game being in tally but i think we can pull it off

and sue, HELL YEAH, that was a damn good game we played on good ole tennessee lol...

Ok I will back track and take back my coments. I saw the Fl-Tenn game and I was impressed. and after seing the noles play yesterday and that close call with Iowa State a few weeks back. I think the Gators will be handing FSU their ass....

ps FSU will be back next year!

Originally posted by ellinita

Nah, I just have a feeling and my feelings always happen to be right that's all. As I said earlier, I guarantee the Gator's victory and that's all I'm going to say.

i love your optimism, and i sure hope you are right and we kill FSU ;) but we would have to clean up our acts and make a lot less mistakes than we made this past saturday :(

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i love your optimism, and i sure hope you are right and we kill FSU ;) but we would have to clean up our acts and make a lot less mistakes than we made this past saturday :(

During Sat's game, I fell asleep during halftime b/c I really was wasted that day and I wake up 3rd quarter in da middle/end and I see that Kentucky scores 28 pts 3rd quarter and my Gators are loosing.... I like went into shock. Suthrnbelle, we definately have to clean up. And while Rex Grossman did havea good game with 300+ yards, our defense just wasn't as good as usual... we were sloppy.

Originally posted by ellinita

During Sat's game, I fell asleep during halftime b/c I really was wasted that day and I wake up 3rd quarter in da middle/end and I see that Kentucky scores 28 pts 3rd quarter and my Gators are loosing.... I like went into shock. Suthrnbelle, we definately have to clean up. And while Rex Grossman did havea good game with 300+ yards, our defense just wasn't as good as usual... we were sloppy.

i hear ya--we were making way too many stupid errors--we just got damn lucky, and that is not gonna cut it with tougher teams :( we need to go down to the swamp and have a little chat with those boys, lol :idea:

Originally posted by jaquan

Since Bob Stoops went to OU, Florida has not had a good defense. And under Spurrier i dont think they were gettin top-notch defensive recruits to re-load and add depth.

i agree 110%. @ UF.. the assistants that are the key in recruiting. (reverse at FSU) i sooooooooooo prayed for Stoops to carry on as the head coach after Spurrier left in January. :( He was great. Everytime he's been with, he's brought their defense to a new level (Kstate, UF, and OU)

chic24, you somewhat follow the recruiting during the season and offseason?

Stoops did a hell of job at OU, yet his offense after Heupel has not been impressive. Unless something happens before Oct 12th, I dont see them winning against Texas.