Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yohimbe

bkissa

Some interesting facts on this herb you can buy in most grocery stores.

Yohimbe increases effects and toxicity of amphetamines. :bounce:

Yohimbe counteracts ketamine. It will bring you back to sobriety.

Yohimbe inhibits the enzyme monoamine oxidase (like the perscription anti-depressants MAOI's).

Yohimbe is both dopaminergic (like cocaine) and serotoninergic (like ecstacy).

At low doses, yohimbe stimulates the nervous system, increases sexual desire, shortens time before erection, and ejaculation. :hump: (so im not sure...i guess it only works sexually for men...someone correct me if im wrong.)

At higher doses, yohimbe depresses the nervous system, suppresses sexual desire, erection and ejaculation. :zzz2:

I've never tried this herb. Someon tell us what it's like if you have.

I've used Yohimbe in the past for its fat-burning properties.

When I take it, I can really feel my body temp. rise- much more so than ephedrine/caffeine. It gives me a shitty, fever-like feeling. It does not make me feel hornier. As a matter of fact, my penis shrinks, much like it does when I take E.

If you're going to try it, take it in a low dose- 5 mg or less.

Yohimbe is a very potent herb and should be used with caution.

Originally posted by bkissa

Yohimbe inhibits the enzyme monoamine oxidase (like the perscription anti-depressants MAOI's).

for those who would like this paraphrased.... it will make you roll harder if you take it before a roll. (or trip harder if doing shrooms or acid etc)

I used to take it for fat burning also...........took TwinLab Male Fuel, has 400 mg of Yohimbe Bark Extract per serving. Didn't make me feel as wired as Ephedrine, but definately made me feel a bit off, definately a rise in heartrate. Give you a hard on? ehhhh, maybe, but I'm like that 24x7 anyway, so I couldn't tell. But Yohimbe is supposed to target specific fat receptor sights. Receptor sights that males have a large amount of in the abdominal region and females have in the hips and glutes. So it is sometimes marketed as a spot treatment for fat loss. Does it work...........hmmmm, when combined with good diet and exercise it seemed to.