Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
abortionator

In Memory of Joegs

alright...you guys are real buttfucks for this thread....but this has to be the wackiest statement I read....

". I want teens to warn other teens that if you do choose to experiment then absolutely don't do it with OXY."

....crack, crystal meth anyone? :rolleyes:

RIP Eddie...

note the use of the term "CP"

Other VICTIMS of OXY ABUSE are the CP (chronic pain) patients who truly rely on this miracle drug to enhance the quality of their lives. I have received hundreds of emails from CP patients who rely on prescription Oxycontin. This page is ANTI OXY ABUSE and other DRUG ABUSE but also an ADVOCATE for the SEVERE CP and CANCER patients who DEPEND on OXYCONTIN THE MIRACLE DRUG.

Originally posted by echostar

Other VICTIMS of OXY ABUSE are the CP (chronic pain) patients who truly rely on this miracle drug to enhance the quality of their lives. I have received hundreds of emails from CP patients who rely on prescription Oxycontin. This page is ANTI OXY ABUSE and other DRUG ABUSE but also an ADVOCATE for the SEVERE CP and CANCER patients who DEPEND on OXYCONTIN THE MIRACLE DRUG.

lol...yeah, I thought the same thing! :laugh:

Originally posted by echostar

:laugh: :laugh: