Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bachelor parties...

dgmodel

lets say hypothetically speaking i was to get married next week and my best man threw a bachelor party... (considering 3/4 of my friends are female) would it be odd to have them invited??? i dont care for strippers/hookers... i just want to have a good time with my FRIENDS... i spoke about this with many ppl and they say i CANT have women at my bachelor party... why not???

...i know women who have attended bachelor parties....like u said..not just the ones to get boobies....but ones to have fun with your friends...........and i am sure i will attend a few.....i have a lot of male friends and am just as close if not closer to them then the boys......

the whole thing is... a bachelor party is supposed to be a big party to celebrate ur last days as a bachelor... so im sure the tradition is to just spend it with guys... doin guy things... u know? its simple really.. and i know u know what it is ;) im just saying... i think its weird to have females at a bachelor party.... just like a full out bachelorette party is so she can have a big party with all her girlfriends... u know? doin womanly things... celebrate their womanhood lol... it kinda takes away from the whole point if ur celebrating it with an opposite sex...

not that its really a big deal , i guess its just goin against tradition..

if u have a lot of guy relatives that u could celebrate with itd kinda be nice to have a bunch of guys from friends/family/coworkers.. u know? but whatever... if the majority of ur friends are women, then have a party to celebrate ur engagement u know? it wouldnt necessarily be a "bachelor" party at that point....