Clubplanet Nightlife Community

internet crushes.

atomicapples

there is this girl who i met on the internet like 6 years ago.

i was 17, yada yada yada. we spoke, etc

liike about a month ago we started to talk again.

and she is sooo awesome.

i havent spoken to a girl like this in a WHILE.

its like im always interested in everything she does/did

problems.

1 - she has a boyfriend for like 4 years

2 - internet crushes

3 - is it even worth the time?

4 - she even said to me, we should stop talking to each other soo much. i have a boyfriend, and i dont want either of us to start any emotions. she said some things that just turned me off and was like EEWWWWW... "im cute" "we should stop for a while, you going to start to like me" "im mad cute" "im mad hot"

what in the world does that mean? then my replys are...

1 - internet crushes are stupid

2 - i have no morals then to hit on someone elses girl.

3 - im not attracted to asian girls.

4 - too conceded for me. (did i even spell that right? never used the world before)

your cute but i dont think i will fall in love with you... i mean alot of people with awesome personalities, but never in love. for example. zehra and marci awesome people, but just not my type....

but i dunno...

what if i do like her then what?

you know something...there are a lot of amazing people in the world and surely we all run into some sooner or later...but for some, they are just people who come and go in our lives..perhaps she is one of those..or perhaps she will be your soulmate...who's to say....i'm a big believer in fate, not sure about anyone else, but i think that if it was meant to be, it will happen..of course, with a little push and shove from yourself..

don't force things to happen, is basically my point.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Think the Cognac and indo sack make me slack?

I switches all that, cock-sucker G's up

One false move, get swiss cheesed up

Clip to Tec, respect I demand it

Slip and break the, 11th Commandment

Thou shalt not fuck with DG!!! Momma...

NOW you're raping the corpse....

i have the biggest internet crush right now and i feel like such a silly little idiot about it :worry::( . but, then again, i wouldn't feel bad about it if he lived nearby and i could meet him and get to know him in person. i know some people who've met their significant others through the 'net (my aunt, for instance). seriously - a lot of us are friends, and we're not ashamed that we met each other over cp (or are you?), so why would it be bad if you met someone on the 'net and got into an even deeper relationship? sounds like it could only be good to me, as long as, when you meet the person, you really assess who the person is, and don't just think about all the flirtatious things that the two of you have exchanged through the keys; a lot of that can just be in good fun to some, and more serious to others, and there's really no way of knowing until you meet the person.