Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC's NEWEST SUPERCLUB: EARTH

highmay

Taken from www.xpander.nl :

Opening Earth DC

This Thanksgiving, Stellar is proud to host the Grand Opening of DC's newest and biggest superclub, Earth. This new venue is second to none. The club boasts 4 Floors with a 4,000 person capacity. The first level is a large lounge, with an extraordinary number of bars and plush furniture. This makes way to the second level, which is the main dance arena surrounded by overlooking VIP lounges, all with their own waitresses and TVs. The third level is another VIP area, with more bars, and an a huge balcony. The top level is the roof of the building, overlooking the rest of the club, with a breathtaking view of downtown Washington D.C.

That's def. last year's, and what a poor freaking direction that place went in. btw the name Earth doesn't belong to Panorama. It was in place when Ty and Stellar were running the party along with Masoud at the outset. Masoud is still there and the name stuck around. Not to mention it's SO freaking PLAYED.... did Junior's party at Exit not have that name since its initiation? *yizzawn*

Waaaaghhhhhhh.... Bring back buzzzzzzzz!!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

That's def. last year's, and what a poor freaking direction that place went in. btw the name Earth doesn't belong to Panorama. It was in place when Ty and Stellar were running the party along with Masoud at the outset. Masoud is still there and the name stuck around. Not to mention it's SO freaking PLAYED.... did Junior's party at Exit not have that name since its initiation? *yizzawn*

Waaaaghhhhhhh.... Bring back buzzzzzzzz!!!!

yeah, i remember TyT spun there on ocassions. The only times I've been there was because he was spinning there or we thought he was spinning there.

I dunno maybe all of us"ecstacy kids" should go there and get the place shut down by the military.

ouch...well let me attempt to save face then..

I was browsing through Xpander's club lists, and that press release appeared on the side bar ( http://www.xpander.nl/xpndr/clubs_main.cfm )...I heard rumors about a new superclub opening up in DC in the not so distant future...and considering it was 5 in the morning (hence me not thinking straight), i just thought i'd get some messageboard glory and post it up b4 anyone else had the opp...

so shoot me :tongue:

FYI mr./mrs. "I know everything" Masoud A and Panorama started Earth 5 (five) years ago at DC Live. It was the best party on Thursdays.. they went different directions after awhile, and now they do Earth at Dream on Thursdays.. Masoud called it just like the original party, and yes Stellar promoted it for some time, with the result of the party being DEAD. Then Panorama joined in and in a matter of a couple of months, Earth gathered more than 5,000 people each Thursday for a few months in a row, until Dream had to turn 21 due to problems with the DC police, which basically killed the event. I think it's now back to 18 and over, but it seems that the party will never be back to what it was 2 months ago...

Nothing personal, but if you don't know the facts, please don't run your mouth..

Originally posted by trance00

FYI mr./mrs. "I know everything" Masoud A and Panorama started Earth 5 (five) years ago at DC Live. It was the best party on Thursdays.. they went different directions after awhile, and now they do Earth at Dream on Thursdays.. Masoud called it just like the original party, and yes Stellar promoted it for some time, with the result of the party being DEAD. Then Panorama joined in and in a matter of a couple of months, Earth gathered more than 5,000 people each Thursday for a few months in a row, until Dream had to turn 21 due to problems with the DC police, which basically killed the event. I think it's now back to 18 and over, but it seems that the party will never be back to what it was 2 months ago...

Nothing personal, but if you don't know the facts, please don't run your mouth..

shut the fuck up trance00. you still suck balls.

Uhm, nothing personal, but better a dead party than a packed party full of cheesy people with subpar DJ's and "superstars" like Skribble. Unless you can produce a legal document containing Panorama's exclusive rights to the name Earth, then nothing you said is worth anything.

I think Vic hit the nail on the head, regarding both you and your parties. Drop dead please. :rolleyes:

Earth gathered more than 5,000 people each Thursday for a few months in a row, until Dream had to turn 21 due to problems with the DC police, which basically killed the event.

more than 5,000 each thursday? hah, I doubt it. They probably counted the people going in and out as well.

Earth is the Thursday night event at Dream. Earth is Masoud A and Panorama Productions. I don't know which 'Earth' came first, and it does not matter. I'm sure Junior was not the first to use it, or the last to use it. It is a very generic name. The reason why they named it Earth, is because it was the same name of the Thursday night party Masoud had at DC Live @ 5 years ago. It was called Earth, because each room had a different type of music (Top 40, Latin, Persian, Hip Hop...etc) and each room represented a different continent. Just some FYI. Also, just because PVD or Oakenfold don't play at Dream does not mean the party sucks. Accept it for what it is, a Thursday night college party where you can dance and meet people.

Originally posted by clubglow

Also, just because PVD or Oakenfold don't play at Dream does not mean the party sucks. Accept it for what it is, a Thursday night college party where you can dance and meet people.

Yes, that is perfectly fine - and in that case, it might benefit you to rein in your little friend Trance00 because he/she/it is really not doing you any favors by trying to make it sound like it's Creamfields or something. But thanks for the cordial and professional reply, I think that's what we were all looking for in the first place :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Yes, that is perfectly fine - and in that case, it might benefit you to rein in your little friend Trance00 because he/she/it is really not doing you any favors by trying to make it sound like it's Creamfields or something. But thanks for the cordial and professional reply, I think that's what we were all looking for in the first place :)

:laugh: Trance00 = Clubglow's Mini-Me :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

i still think that they should have a tony draper/skribbles/pete muostow fight to the finish..the one that can spin the longest wins :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :blown:

BTW, i saw DJ Scribbles last Wed. at Power Plant Live in BMore. I didnt know he'd be there, honestly...Anyway, it was god awful...throughout the night he switched from hip-hop to cheesy trance... The dude could scratch, though - gotta give him that. he also worked the crowd well.