Clubplanet Nightlife Community

platinum = sad

ysolt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ysolt

hey, milleniapro... were you there last night? how lame was it!!!

nop I was not there, place sucks I here so i wont waste my time. Anyways I did a party in the city last night at Discoteque it was insane jay demarco, Mark & Richie Santana was spinning, place was insane, you should come and check it out next saturday you will have a great time. Boris is spinning next week, Email me for info if u like @ milleniapro@aol.com.

Peace......

Originally posted by ysolt

Platinum's opening night (Saturday) was just sad!!! The crowd was lame and even though there was a live performance (Jana), it still sucked. I guess everyone went to the city or something.

I guess it's only fun on Fridays.

Sorry, Platinum!

hey ysolt...were you the chica with the phatty Diesel sneaks on, on Friday? Just curious....I was sweatin em if that was you ;)

Originally posted by carusomaas11

hey ysolt...were you the chica with the phatty Diesel sneaks on, on Friday? Just curious....I was sweatin em if that was you ;)

yeeeeaaaah. dood. and the little abercrombie shirt...:eek: did you see her dancing. i think she liked you dan haha stalker:laugh:

NOPE! I'm afraid that was my cousin!!! I was with her though. She's on the left and I'm on the right (of this picture). She's an awsome dancer, don't you think! She's absolutely ridiculous. I need some lessons.

Actually I was at Platinum on Saturday and I thoght it was great they had open bar a performance and a sick DJ- Anthony Acid. Platinum has a new vibe this year. Thay got a new lighting guy that made a big difference from last year. And a new dance floor that makes the club look great. As for sad I wouldn't describe the night that way, VIP was packed but maybe you couln't get up there. Bottle Service was also busy and the main floor was comfortable. Personally when I go out I don't like to be smashed up againt 2000 people spilling drinks on me. And Platinum is not about that it is an upscale venue that caters to an older crowd that understands what night life is about.

Originally posted by jason911

Actually I was at Platinum on Saturday and I thoght it was great they had open bar a performance and a sick DJ- Anthony Acid. Platinum has a new vibe this year. Thay got a new lighting guy that made a big difference from last year. And a new dance floor that makes the club look great. As for sad I wouldn't describe the night that way, VIP was packed but maybe you couln't get up there. Bottle Service was also busy and the main floor was comfortable. Personally when I go out I don't like to be smashed up againt 2000 people spilling drinks on me. And Platinum is not about that it is an upscale venue that caters to an older crowd that understands what night life is about.

tool :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jason911

how much money did you get paid to post this response. i am sure peter doesn't want it to be packed because it is comfortable and that he would rather have 400 people in his club rather then full ocupancy of 1000+. what a yambag you are. all the renovations in the world couldn't make that plce compete with the big dawgs out there. as for the new light guy that is making a difference this year, what are they doing actualy paying someone on the staff what they are worth rather then fucking them for money like he does to all his employees in the past. dont even get me started cause i can make this list a long one.

Originally posted by whatevaman

how much money did you get paid to post this response. i am sure peter doesn't want it to be packed because it is comfortable and that he would rather have 400 people in his club rather then full acupancy of 1000+. what a yambag you are. all the renovations in the world couldn't make that polace compete with the big dawgs out there. as for the new light guy that is making a difference this year, what are they doing actualy paying him someone on the staff what they are worth rather then fucking them for money like he does to all his employees in the past. dont even get me started cause i can make this list a long one.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Im have nothing to do with Thursdays or Saurdays...I only work Fridays there...And I am trying to create a different setting and party then all the other clubs....I am trying to create a place to have fun at and get really drunk.......Fridays are the unwind and relax night after a long week...I know it is for me....Like allot of people have told me...." i can have fun in a Box " as long as my friends and drinks are involved....thats what i want, people to come out and have fun....I bring people out and its only a 2 week old party....

So I welcome anyone that wants to have fun and get drunk on a friday to come out.....

P

Originally posted by djprime

Im have nothing to do with Thursdays or Saurdays...I only work Fridays there...And I am trying to create a different setting and party then all the other clubs....I am trying to create a place to have fun at and get really drunk.......Fridays are the unwind and relax night after a long week...I know it is for me....Like allot of people have told me...." i can have fun in a Box " as long as my friends and drinks are involved....thats what i want, people to come out and have fun....I bring people out and its only a 2 week old party....

So I welcome anyone that wants to have fun and get drunk on a friday to come out.....

P

I think having a DJ spinning house from 9-11 is a good idea. This past Friday was good from 9-11pm......should try for a repeat performance :D

I think having a DJ spinning house from 9-11 is a good idea. This past Friday was good from 9-11pm......should try for a repeat performance :D

WEll then on that case u bring a very good point...maybe we might have to make BG and myself Useful...Why should we just stand around.....Fuk it ill play some funky dark beats 9-11....what do u think BG....?????If anything....i can get people out earlier to hear some good music and drink up....Good idea Carusomas:D

For some reason every time my friends and I try it there we cant help but think its worth the extra 30 min drive to NYC. The vibe is just not there and there and your right, the club just has NO personality. No offense but its not what we thought it would be...not to mention all the negative rumors out there on how they screwed over many employees~

Originally posted by jerseygrl

For some reason every time my friends and I try it there we cant help but think its worth the extra 30 min drive to NYC. The vibe is just not there and there and your right, the club just has NO personality. No offense but its not what we thought it would be...not to mention all the negative rumors out there on how they screwed over many employees~

i heard the same thing also.. i live less than 10 minutes from the club and i find its worth the extra 40 minutes to drive to NYC..

I live across the street from the place and can't bring myself to go there anymore...I've tried so many times to have fun there...VIP tables, brought hot girls, etc...they were miserable and we felt bad we brought them there...its tough to have a good time when a place is so empty, loud, dark and you've got some 40 year-old guy wasted out of his mind dancing around in those gay boat type shoes and docker shorts with his equally drunk/beat girlfirend...maybe its just me, but that sh*t depresses me...

I know I'm being a little rough but thats how I feel...though, I do wish the place the best...it'd be nice to only have to walk across the street to have a good time at a club...

oh yeh, and I do know a bunch of really nice girls who went there and got assaulted by some of NB's off duty cops because one of the guys almost knocked them over and they said excuse me...management stood by and let the guys beat on the girls....unfuck'n believable.....