Clubplanet Nightlife Community

platinum = sad

ysolt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my boys went there one night when it was raining out and there was no one there..well anyway, at the front the bouncers tried telling me I couldn't wear my black skecher boots I had on...with nice dress pants and a collared shirt..I wear them so my shoes don't get f'd up so bad..I don't like wearing nice shoes to clubs where beer and people f them up...anyhow, I've worn them to every hot club in South Beach, Vegas, NYC, Jersey, and a few places in LA and NO ONE has ever said anything to me....who the f does that place think they are???? they suck and should feel lucky to get some people in there willing to drop a lot of $$$...especially when I get inside and see its empty in there, as usual..

i hear ya.. so far i have been to more than a few NYC clubs and never got any hassles for wearing sneakers.. i cant dance in heels or shoes.. i avoid clubs that require strict dress codes.. if platinum is trying to give the atmosphere of a nyc club.. they should just chill and quit hassling the customers!

i find it quite comical that last year when i was posting how HORRIBLE i thought platinum was (set up, crowd, cost, ect.) i was being attacked by their entire staff and friends of the staff.

it's especially even more comical because this year ALL of them are platinum haters now too .... kind of makes you wonder huh ??

i tell you - you should all have just listened to BARBIE and everyone would have been HAPPY !!!

PEACE and LOVE

:D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i find it quite comical that last year when i was posting how HORRIBLE i thought platinum was (set up, crowd, cost, ect.) i was being attacked by their entire staff and friends of the staff.

it's especially even more comical because this year ALL of them are platinum haters now too .... kind of makes you wonder huh ??

i tell you - you should all have just listened to BARBIE and everyone would have been HAPPY !!!

PEACE and LOVE

:D

your opinion never mattered and it still doesn't.

Originally posted by jason911

Actually I was at Platinum on Saturday and I thoght it was great they had open bar a performance and a sick DJ- Anthony Acid. Platinum has a new vibe this year. Thay got a new lighting guy that made a big difference from last year. And a new dance floor that makes the club look great. As for sad I wouldn't describe the night that way, VIP was packed but maybe you couln't get up there. Bottle Service was also busy and the main floor was comfortable. Personally when I go out I don't like to be smashed up againt 2000 people spilling drinks on me. And Platinum is not about that it is an upscale venue that caters to an older crowd that understands what night life is about.

hey leanne how much did peter pay you to post this??? or is he fucking you out of money too??? i am sure he loves the fact that it is always dead right..........:rolleyes: really helps to pay the bills when noone is in the club. good job!!!

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

probably because they dont make them big enough for your fat nasty ass....

:jawdrop:

good one slut. but last time i checked they do make them in 34's. i just like my cock easily accesable so i can slap it on whores faces like you and toms slob of a girlfriend (Barb E K). so please ask him to put on leash on the two of you because your comments amuse me and far from bother me. you want to get down and dirty we can.

Originally posted by whatevaman

good one slut. but last time i checked they do make them in 34's. i just like my cock easily accesable so i can slap it on whores faces like you and toms slob of a girlfriend (Barb E K). so please ask him to put on leash on the two of you because your comments amuse me and far from bother me. you want to get down and dirty we can.

thats pretty funny, big boy. dont you remember what happened the last time you talked like that? you got shut the fuck down. so sorry.

as far s the leash goes...i like that kind of thing.

Platinum hasn't been good since about January maybe a month after they opened. They made too many mistakes and they need to do alot to bring it back. It was awesome when it first opened but oh well ~ there are plenty of other places in the area that I can go to. It's just sad, I really enjoyed Platinum at one time.

Whatevaman don't you have anything better to do with your time but post your stupid unwanted rediculous replies!

This post is about Platinum, not bashing anyother CP person! Stick on topic please!!! :D

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

thats pretty funny, big boy. dont you remember what happened the last time you talked like that? you got shut the fuck down. so sorry.

as far s the leash goes...i like that kind of thing.

Oh I remember real clearly, and not a damn thing happened. That is the funny part. As a matter of fact I even saw that sorry excuse barbie girl with her sad excuse for a boyfriend this summer in seaside and you know what they did, NOT A DAMN THING fucking pussies. Talk is cheap and you are still a whore. And as for the fat jokes bring it because if you call weighing two hundred lbs fat with a 34 in waist fat at 5' 11" all I can do is laugh at you. I am proud of the way I look and some board tramp ain't gonna get under my skin that's for sure. Later tramp!

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Platinum hasn't been good since about January maybe a month after they opened. They made too many mistakes and they need to do alot to bring it back. It was awesome when it first opened but oh well ~ there are plenty of other places in the area that I can go to. It's just sad, I really enjoyed Platinum at one time.

Whatevaman don't you have anything better to do with your time but post your stupid unwanted rediculous replies!

This post is about Platinum, not bashing anyother CP person! Stick on topic please!!! :D

oh we can get back on point if you like dear. but people just like to flap their gums so i have to voice my opinion. but if you want we can talk about how jason911 is the owner of platinum's girlfriend leanne. and how the walls always have ears and the truth shall always be told......;)

oh we can get back on point if you like dear. but people just like to flap their gums so i have to voice my opinion. but if you want we can talk about how jason911 is the owner of platinum's girlfriend leanne. and how the walls always have ears and the truth shall always be told......;)

talk ~ i would like to hear what you have to say

I don't know what you are referring to ~ but i thought you really liked platinum at one time? what happened? did you used to work there or something? why are mean to other cp people? everyone is entitled to an opinion right but i've seen some posts and you can be really mean.

i really really enjoyed platinum and i actually miss it but i don't like all the changes so i stopped going.

I am proud of the way I look and some board tramp ain't gonna get under my skin that's for sure. Later tramp!

I like the way you look too! ;) Don't let them get under your skin it's so not worth it. You have every right to feel the way you do about Platinum. Notice how Jason911 never posted again after you called HER out! Whateveman.....and the truth shall set you freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: