Clubplanet Nightlife Community

platinum = sad

ysolt

Originally posted by teresadf

I like the way you look too! ;) Don't let them get under your skin it's so not worth it. You have every right to feel the way you do about Platinum. Notice how Jason911 never posted again after you called HER out! Whateveman.....and the truth shall set you freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

It seems as though alot of people got burned by platinum? whatever happened to that place? do they even have any good DJ's there on any night (how is anthony acid anyway)?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whatevaman

oh we can get back on point if you like dear. but people just like to flap their gums so i have to voice my opinion. but if you want we can talk about how jason911 is the owner of platinum's girlfriend leanne. and how the walls always have ears and the truth shall always be told......;)

chill out.. god.. its only about platinum.. dont bash ppl for their opinions.. sorry if the world doesnt always agree with you... just give some respect to ppl who bother to speak whats on their minds.. just leave it .. who cares if jason911 is the owner of platinum's girlfriend leanne.... the club is still fokken lame :laugh:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I don't know what you are referring to ~ but i thought you really liked platinum at one time? what happened? did you used to work there or something? why are mean to other cp people? everyone is entitled to an opinion right but i've seen some posts and you can be really mean.

i really really enjoyed platinum and i actually miss it but i don't like all the changes so i stopped going.

sorry i am not a really mean person, only to the ones who deserve it. i can go on and on but i will not. PM me and we can talk off the board if you would like. as for anthony acid he is a great guy and a great Dj. i wish he just had a better venue to support him.

do they even have any good DJ's there on any night (how is anthony acid anyway)?

acid is a very good dj....he plays very mainstream and vocally, but he is extremely talented...

and Platinum has this one DJ who isnt that bad...maybe youll come out on a friday early and check him out ;)

BG

Originally posted by carmen0804

chill out.. god.. its only about platinum.. dont bash ppl for their opinions.. sorry if the world doesnt always agree with you... just give some respect to ppl who bother to speak whats on their minds.. just leave it .. who cares if jason911 is the owner of platinum's girlfriend leanne.... the club is still fokken lame :laugh:

FINALLY someone who posts with intelligence and who says what i've been trying to say!!!! stop all the petty bullshit and stick with the topic. how old are some of the people on this board. hopefully past highschool right??? love to you girl!:)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

acid is a very good dj....he plays very mainstream and vocally, but he is extremely talented...

and Platinum has this one DJ who isnt that bad...maybe youll come out on a friday early and check him out ;)

BG

sounds cool but I don't like hip hop ~ don't they play hip hop on fridays?

never bashed anyone for their opinions. because opinions they are like assholes, everyone has one and they sometimes stink. i only speak the truth and sometimes people can't handle that shit. as far as jason911 and who she is, i just think that it is funny how the owner's girl can't post as herself and try to push the club, but has to post as someone who actualy goes there. pure comedy at it's finest if you ask me.

thanks.. but that club still blows.. heehee im sure whatevaman is ok and not THAT mean..... but he needs to take some ritalin.. and calm the fok down:)

yeah, it does. I just remember that barbiegirl and whatevaman in the past going at it alot because she was a platinum hater and he is now too but they still can't get along and he still says nasty nasty things

:( people just can't be nice to one another anymore I guess!

never bashed anyone for their opinions. because opinions they are like assholes, everyone has one and they sometimes stink. i only speak the truth and sometimes people can't handle that shit. as far as jason911 and who she is, i just think that it is funny how the owner's girl can't post as herself and try to push the club, but has to post as someone who actualy goes there. pure comedy at it's finest if you ask me.

ok i understand how lame ppl can get posting under a pseudo name just to promote.. showing a lack of security.. ur right.. might as well post as yourself... maybe shes got multiple personalities.. and jason911 might be one of them.. ... eventhough i hear voices in my head.. i would never try to post under a fake name.. nope.. no way!:D :D

ok i understand how lame ppl can get posting under a pseudo name just to promote.. showing a lack of security.. ur right.. might as well post as yourself... maybe shes got multiple personalities.. and jason911 might be one of them.. ... eventhough i hear voices in my head.. i would never try to post under a fake name.. nope.. no way!:D :D

You and clubchic are A OK in my book.........:);):)

clubchic.. just read your profile... our birthdays one day apart.. what did you do for your b day?.. i begged my brother and sister to take me to PLATINUM:D .. heehee but instead they dragged me to EXIT for junior vasquez and had such a good time... how dare they let me have a good time... ha... ill never let them take me out again!:rolleyes:

thanks, but i know who you are ~ i used to live at platinum when tooch dj'd and others i knew did ~

it's a shame that place went down like it did

lol, apparently many people know who i am. in some cases this is good and some it is bad. it definitely USED to be a good time. but that is definitely a thing of the past.

Originally posted by jerseygrl

True Dat! I havent heard a good thing about that place since Tooch left~~ Oh well, we all have MANY other places to go than Platinum. That place burt too many bridges too early......shady people breed negative energy!

Its all good~ :tongue:

wow i actualy agree with you on something. is hell going to freeze over now?

lol, apparently many people know who i am. in some cases this is good and some it is bad. it definitely USED to be a good time. but that is definitely a thing of the past.

dont you live across from that club? .. i laugh every time i drive past it on my way to court tavern.... i hate it when club owners make people wait outside so when other ppl drive by.. they think its a happening place... lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

clubchic.. just read your profile... our birthdays one day apart.. what did you do for your b day?.. i begged my brother and sister to take me to PLATINUM:D .. heehee but instead they dragged me to EXIT for junior vasquez and had such a good time... how dare they let me have a good time... ha... ill never let them take me out again!:rolleyes:

That's awesome! LEO's ROCK!!! I actually was at good old TEMPS!!! all weekend saturday and sunday night ~ it was great! i used to love Exit when boris was there. How old did you just turn??? :)

dont you live across from that club? .. i laugh every time i drive past it on my way to court tavern.... i hate it when club owners make people wait outside so when other ppl drive by.. they think its a happening place... lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nah i dont live in new brunswick, thank god. if there was one person on line in that place i would be shocked. worst thing they ever did was get rid of mark. oh well u know how it goes, you live and you learn.

That's awesome! LEO's ROCK!!! I actually was at good old TEMPS!!! all weekend saturday and sunday night ~ it was great! i used to love Exit when boris was there. How old did you just turn??? :)

i just turned a few years past the quarter century .. heehee ... i love going to exit... wake up at 4am... im there till closing..JV really rocks the house!

i just turned a few years past the quarter century .. heehee ... i love going to exit... wake up at 4am... im there till closing..JV really rocks the house!

26?? I'm a year away from the quarter century (24) but that will be next year :D I miss exit! but the last couple times i went this year i had the best time!!!:tongue:

it's obvious that the one reason we all hate platinum is because the place BURNS people left and right - so in turn we all voice how and what we think of the place. it just so happens that some people talk a little bit louder and a little bit SOONER !!!

26?? I'm a year away from the quarter century (24) but that will be next year :D I miss exit! but the last couple times i went this year i had the best time!!!:tongue:

a FEW years.. more than one hun.. heehee .. i always have a good time at EARTH.. i went to junior vasquez's birthday and partied for over 19 hours.... man! the best party ive been to all summer :tongue: