Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends vs boyfriends

sassa

until the girl starts to get pissed off..i guess...

it's ok and all to be friends with someone you find attractive, but when the other person continuously gives off the "we are only friends" vibes and dates around, then the guy should give up, keep the friendship, and look out for other victims...

but sometimes, a good friendship can evolve into a nice romance..but i often think that those kind of things happen rarely and between a couple who have become quite comfortable with one another...

and finally, these things should never be forced...if it happens, it happens..if it doesn't...then it wasn't meant to be....

i am assuming you are in a similar situation....

depends on her body language and what else is going on with her life..could be she likes the guy, but wants things to go slowly...etc....

or maybe she is so naive about the situation that she just sees the guy as a good friend and wants to hang out and nothing more....eventually, the guy will find out, i am sure...

how about talking about other girls or going out with them and see how she reacts: verbally/body language. etc....

if she reacts weird, then there's something there...if she doesn't care and is happy for you...then she's a good friend....

but then again, what do i know...

Originally posted by sassa

until the girl starts to get pissed off..i guess...

ugh... if the girl is obviously not interested in u as anything more than a friend, then dont ever let it get to this point... she'll begin to not be able to STAND u. at all. just a lil advice guys:: persistence wont get u anywhere with a girl who isnt interested from the get go... at least thats how it is for me... if u think she might be interested or u know she loves ur friendship that u share with her, then just be urself... and if she comes around, then let her do it because it happened by nature... dont pester her till she cant take it anymore...

:nono:

the worst thing a guy can be is persistent. they look like such chumps . personally im so passive that some ppl think im a-sexual when it comes to these things...im hardly ever persistent or agressive. it all comes down not wanting to look like a sad sack of shit..running around ..all up in the girls face..pullin on her arm...just lookin like a dick.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by jonyquest

how long is too long for a guy to keep trying to be more than friends? Should he stop or is persistance a good thing? Is it true that you know if you going to have sex with him from the first time you meet him? Can he ever be more than a friend?

wait wait wait wait, HOLD ON!!

Those are complete senteces...wtf is going on here :shaky::cuss: