Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thankyou

djprime

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out on FRIDAY night to Platinum...From what I hear mostly everyone had a GREAT time......and those that didnt Only had a bad time due to misunderstanding the format and type of Party it is.....

Platinum Fridays is a party and a night to just come out as you are and have a good time and get drunk...It's a party....Thats the bottom line...we try to make it as fun as possible...

Thanks to:

Not all there

Spygyrl

BG

doubleplay

hunnie818

trickdaddy

the pulse

joey24

ysolt

and anyone i forgot

bmwjay

whitecamaro ill meet u two one day..

Thanks again

Hope to see u again...Come out get drunk and chill with friends is what its about....and from what I hear Fridays are tuff at other clubs as well....so considering its the 2nd week we had a great night....

Special thanks to BG for playing a solid Set...HAPPY B-day tooo....

Originally posted by djprime

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out on FRIDAY night to Platinum...From what I hear mostly everyone had a GREAT time......and those that didnt Only had a bad time due to misunderstanding the format and type of Party it is.....

Platinum Fridays is a party and a night to just come out as you are and have a good time and get drunk...It's a party....Thats the bottom line...we try to make it as fun as possible...

Thanks to:

Not all there

Spygyrl

BG

doubleplay

hunnie818

trickdaddy

the pulse

joey24

ysolt

and anyone i forgot

bmwjay

whitecamaro ill meet u two one day..

Thanks again

Hope to see u again...Come out get drunk and chill with friends is what its about....and from what I hear Fridays are tuff at other clubs as well....so considering its the 2nd week we had a great night....

Special thanks to BG for playing a solid Set...HAPPY B-day tooo....

thanks 2 u 2, We had a geat time il be back

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Thank you for taking care of that door issue for me.... She had fun and so did her friend, that's all that matters....

I had fun as always hanging out with everyone on Friday... I am sure there are many good nights to still come:)

no problem..but what a bitch she was....:D