Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foot Fetish

rachel1997

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by heatherlynn

i can keep an open mind but, feet.... what kind of satisafaction can anyone get from that? if you want to give me some suggestions then, shout out... feet, never liked anyone to mess with my feet. a x boyfriend offered me $300 TO LET HIM CUM ON MY FEET. never happened.:confused:

. . . three hundred bucks to spooge on your feet is nasty .. . . but I will say this: If you got nasty feet, you got the curb as a final destination . . . :smoke: . . . .

~~i never got that! i think feet are weird looking and not attractive at all.....toe sucking makes me wanna :puke: but i gotta agree with phunk if u got ugly feet ur OUT!!!! but hands are a diff story i loooooooove nice hands on a guy especially if theyy have the veins :drool: but its only b/c his hands will be touching ALL OVER my body so they have to be nice!! its not like i will automatically get horny if a guy has nice hands:shades2:

i can keep an open mind but, feet.... what kind of satisafaction can anyone get from that? if you want to give me some suggestions then, shout out... feet, never liked anyone to mess with my feet. a x boyfriend offered me $300 TO LET HIM CUM ON MY FEET. never happened.:confused:

Have you ever had a foot massage? It's not really supposed to be a turn on (can be, though) but my girl likes for me to do it. After a shower, personally, but it helps her relax and get the day's stress out so that she can enjoy the other things I do...

feet are so unattractive. the thought of someone with my toes in their mouth totally turns me OFF! there are better body parts to have a fetish with. i totally agree if a girl has nasty feet, that's just nasty!!!:mad:

I agree but there are "nice" feet out there I swear, I get stopping the street and I am told that.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

:jawdrop:

i hope you're kidding!

he really doesnt post much anymore. he might pop in and out once in a blue moon though.

btw, I have no problem getting my toes sucked and sucking on a girls toes! for some odd reason it turns me on knowing that it feels really good for her.

Im not a big fan of feet, but I do know that the foot holds many mysteries to your inner body. The foot is an important part of reflexology and can unlock deep desires as well as help someone feel better naturally. I don't discriminate body parts when it comes to my partner. I love every inch of her intamitely (from head to toe is the expression) :laugh:.