Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just had my first "real" shroom experience!!!!!

aenimarulz

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hahha, i know what you're saying about "your whole house being alive". The bathroom is usually very talkative ;)

"Hey - quit leavin your shit in here!" har har har...

Anyway the last time i shroomed a few weeks ago i had one of those "I just figured out everything in the universe" trips. Those are always a good time - if only you could remember those ingenious revelations....

My first experience with shrooms.... like 2 years ago at a club while doing K.

Had fun, but felt like my feet were glued to the floor. Couldn't dance.....:bootysha: :bootysha:

We have no idea why we decided on that sceniro.

Shoulda stayed home instead - but we had fun anyways...:screwy:

Live n' learn....... I would definately like to do them again at home.... Tripping is so insightful:eek:

Lola:tongue:

. . .several years back when I was in Gainesville we shroomed out by this dried up lake bed . . . seriously amazing . .

. . . Picture a gigantic lake that had nothing but reeds growing through it . . . along a country road . . . a sea of grass so to speak . . . Cool thing was , the dock that had been built years and years before when there was still water in it was still there . . . Full moon on a clear sky, nice breeze, powerful fuckin shrooms . . I'll just say it was holy . . . .

Originally posted by gurlnterupted

omg am i the only person who hasnt had shrooms =(

what exactly is it...and the effectsss..and the prices...and what bad effects are there after you take that?

*girLie*

ok listen just get like a 20 bag, if that is what is sold around you... if not get an eigth, which by me is $40, and only take half. Smoke a little weed on them.

it is pretty hard to describe the effects to you. But just find somone else to do them with you and you have the time of your life. People will tell you all the bs that you can have a bad time but as long as you KNOW that you are gona have fun then you will.. and you really will have alot of fun

Originally posted by gurlnterupted

what exactly is it...and the effectsss..and the prices...and what bad effects are there after you take that?

*girLie*

Depending on where u are from ....they could be FREE!! We go out and pick our own..I guess if u live in a city where there are no cows around u will have to buy them as Johnny suggested...we prepare them by boiling them and adding grape koolaid to the juices...they are somewhat like acid..well the whole hallucination part..they last about 1/3 of the time frame though. I have never had acid and of course when I wanna try it its DRY!..but someone who was on shrooms with me said the ones we had were a LOT like acid.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kaligirl

My best shroom experience was in 94. My sister and I both downed an 1/8 of shrooms each in a peanut butter sandwich and went to the Pink Floyd concert. It was fucking amazing.

The right atmosphere can make or break the experience.